Kween Katherine Can Never Win....

Started by ♛MANNY♛, February 24, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♛MANNY♛

QuoteWe have the swiftest cancellation of the season. CBS has pulled midseason legal drama Doubt from the schedule effective immediately after two low-rated airings.

Doubt had a long road to the screen.It was originally developed and piloted last season and then partially recast off-cycle, with Katherine Heigl as new lead. The legal drama made TV history as the first broadcast series with a regular transgender character played by a transgender actor, Laverne Cox.

Doubt got off to a disappointing ratings start, opening to a 0.8 Live+same day rating among adults 18-49 and 5.29 million viewers. That was the lowest CBS Live+SD in-season drama series debut in the demo and the lowest rated show on any of the Big 4 last night.

Doubt dropped -25%  in the second week to a 0.6 in the demo and 4 million viewers (L+SD) in what was the series? final airing (at least for now).

Vonc2002

It wasn't good.  Glad u posted this cause now I'm deleting that 2nd ep. Anymore recent cancellations
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Vonc2002

And yes, i hear she's terrible.  It kinda makes u not wanna watch.  The show had potential but just wasnt good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

at least Laverne still has that dyke show on netflix

Rxxf

They didn't do enough to promote this show, IMO.
BRANDY

Rxxf

And this is the kind of show that should have started on Netflix.
BRANDY

Sinpool

Vonc2002

They need to replace it with "the good fight".  Im already hooked :stressed:

Nine

klnndasnsflkdfnldkn

Not a swift cancellation

Cowgirl

b7

likability is so important and no one likes this bitch

She's done   

Zankou.

She really fucked up her career being a nasty bitch. Kii

Zankou.

She just had a sitcom like two years ago with Alfre that was also cancelled :kii:

BAPHOMET.