The Way This Judge Just BOOKED Them

Started by Freemala Harris, February 26, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
talisa hun... unlike you who claims to be an actress, thespian and what not, I do not only hold one, but in a few weeks also my second degree in English and Romance linguistics respectively. I don't see where the gag is in coming for my language, when I speak 6 languages, and 3 of them like natives, to the point where you cannot even detect an accent, and I have only ever been to the States once in my life.

what does that have to do with you sounding illiterate and lacking common sense?

KING BENTLEY.

We really have to dive deep into this guys to solve this issue

All types of different Australian accents, European accents, African accents, Asian accents..... etc ....

And if I may, I'm going to replace the term "hood" with "less intelligent"

So, we have all these parent accents around the globe

Why is the language and dialect of Black culture (a sub-accent of North America) deemed as less intelligent?

Are sweet valley high accents less intelligent too? (*Reference Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde)

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: Kurama on February 27, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:20:45 AM
bre either interact directly or let it be. These subs are annoying. If you think you are all that and above me intellectually, why bother to even respond with "t"'s or quotes. Am I not beneath you and you are Einstein?

I literally quoted you love. There is no subliminal, stop trying to create this caricature of who I am. I never said I was above you, but since you seem to feel that way Im inclined to agree- no idea what that last sentence even means.

Im here, lets chat!

You don't know Einstein? Guess I might have actually indeed over-estimated your cerebral capabilities after all. And hun, I just baited you, cause I know you'd be flattered. glad ur here.
B7

'ology

February 27, 2017, 11:29:17 AM #108 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 11:29:44 AM by ВRΔNDYology
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 27, 2017, 11:25:32 AM
We really have to dive deep into this guys to solve this issue

All types of different Australian accents, European accents, African accents, Asian accents..... etc ....

And if I may, I'm going to replace the term "hood" with "less intelligent"

So, we have all these parent accents around the globe

Why is the language and dialect of Black culture (a sub-accent of North America) deemed as less intelligent?

Are sweet valley high accents less intelligent too? (*Reference Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde)

Idk but I want ANSWERS on my desk by 5!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

SouravMay

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 27, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

It has to do with systemic racist portraitations of black people as lesser then. The attitudes towards black English just reflect attitudes towards blacks in general. But also people who sound Southern and rural are often assumed to hail from a lower socio-economic class. And in the olden days climbing the social ladder via education was not as frequent as today I would assume.

B7

SouravMay

B7

Kurama

Quote from: شيطان on February 27, 2017, 11:27:55 AM
bre either interact directly or let it be. These subs are annoying. If you think you are all that and above me intellectually, why bother to even respond with "t"'s or quotes. Am I not beneath you and you are Einstein?

I literally quoted you love. There is no subliminal, stop trying to create this caricature of who I am. I never said I was above you, but since you seem to feel that way Im inclined to agree- no idea what that last sentence even means.

Im here, lets chat!

You don't know Einstein? Guess I might have actually indeed over-estimated your cerebral capabilities after all. And hun, I just baited you, cause I know you'd be flattered. glad ur here.

sddd

WHAT?!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Saint on February 27, 2017, 11:23:23 AM
And despite how many languages you speak, when you speak English you sound like someone that lives in the south

with little to no education.. except access to Real Housewives of Atlanta

leftout

Im here, lets chat!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

SouravMay

Wait I sound like an ATL housewive but you guys are defending this judge? Make up your mind faggots.

B7