But Who Would be on a "Not Tonight" Update?

Started by ssw4919, February 26, 2017, 09:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Kim, Remy, Missy... who else?  Azealia, Cardi, Tink?

Kaeli.

Lazarus

Cowboy Nine

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 26, 2017, 09:12:32 PM
Kim, Remy, Missy... who else?  Azealia, Cardi, Tink?
s

Why would Remy be on it tho :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

ssw4919

Not remade, but a big record featuring a bunch of female rappers.   Niggas do it all the time.  It never seems like enough female rappers are out at the same time to do it.

Missy and MIA tried with that one song, but it wasn't good.

Buy The Stars✨

if they all could get together a Remy, Nicki, Iggy, Missy one would slay.. its annoying cause i enjoy female rap more and these niggas can get along and go on tour together but these female mcs will NOT put their pride to the side to give us a song that could them a number one

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Buy The Stars✨

ssw4919

Iggy is unneeded.

I would like a mix of newbies with vets, but who are newbies?  :ummwhat:

Lazarus

February 26, 2017, 09:57:28 PM #11 Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:58:47 PM by Lazarus
Iggy 😂

If she rejected the Lady Marmalade remake that Rita Ora tried to put together

She definitely ain't doing no hip hop collaboration with women rappers  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

February 27, 2017, 09:23:07 AM #12 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 09:23:19 AM by Gilgamesh.
No shade, before she was so problematic, Azealia, Nicki and even Iggy on a song together would have been dope.

Like Nick said, there isn't enough popular female rappers rn. I dunno, Kashdoll, Cardi B, Tink? Individually I fuck with them but I don't care to hear a collaboration.

leftout

Never heard of this song

Remy ain't gettin no more handouts tho, if that's what you're really wondering bout

leftout

Like gorls

They already updated Lady Marmalade with Bang Bang and the undisputed queen of rap was perched. :cheerup: maybe next generation we'll get another one, but it's a unanimous mess for now