Syd From The Internet Would Like To Spy On A Brandy Studio Session

Started by .betterwiseup, March 01, 2017, 01:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

YES DYKE QUEEN! They need to work together on a couple of tracks not just 1! She will give Bran some HEAT!
:stressed:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2017, 07:15:25 AM
YES DYKE QUEEN! They need to work together on a couple of tracks not just 1! She will give Bran some HEAT!

Lowkey that's one good thing about Bran's current label situation. If she wanted to she could work with just about anyone, I mean these alt girls would give their left tit for a Brandy feature.

Wtv

I would like to spy on a new Brandy single audio, if that even exists  :-D

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 01, 2017, 07:57:53 AM

Lowkey that's one good thing about Bran's current label situation. If she wanted to she could work with just about anyone, I mean these alt girls would give their left tit for a Brandy feature.

!!!!!!!

Yes Ima need Bran to gather all these dope independent artists to work with her

I just saw The Internet in concert in Philly, Bran will really slay some of Syd's style of writing

MAY

I would fucking LIVE. I really would love for Brandy to work with the alt gorls.
They would definitely give her some heat, and refresh her sound a bit.

RAY7

If she was close with Frank Ocean he could probably arrange it
but seems like she doesn't rock with him even though both are from OFWGKTA

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 01, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

I would fucking LIVE. I really would love for Brandy to work with the alt gorls.
They would definitely give her some heat, and refresh her sound a bit.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Kurama

I would like this. I think Syd is dope. Not feeling her alb too much tho.

Harlem

Quote from: AYR on March 01, 2017, 12:07:50 PM
If she was close with Frank Ocean he could probably arrange it
but seems like she doesn't rock with him even though both are from OFWGKTA

Syd mentioned recently she hasn't spoken to Frank in a while so thats a dub... but I'm sure she is not hard to get in contact with so Bran make the call

.betterwiseup

Quote from: Harlem on March 01, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

!!!!!!!

Yes Ima need Bran to gather all these dope independent artists to work with her

I just saw The Internet in concert in Philly, Bran will really slay some of Syd's style of writing
Syd isn't indie anymore.
But yes a Syd and Brandy collabo would be dope. Even if she just produce that would be lovely.

Harlem

.betterwiseup

LOONA.

I think they would sound good together on a track.

And probably something else     

Harlem

If Brandy or Sy'rai don't make these phone calls.... shit even the dusty ass Soul twin Elle can at least do something, send a email cuz I want these collabs!