When All of your rap songs flop and you're desperate for a hit

Started by Genesis, March 02, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

To me all her features slay but her own shit sucks

I have been feeling this lately

Vonc2002

Yea her music aint good.  I've hated most of it.  Pills n piss, starships, Anaconda, massive attack, etc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

🦚

The fact that she sold out. Hopped on the Katy / Kesha train and still couldn't get a number one on neither side of the Atlantic   :dead: :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

MelMel

leftout

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on March 02, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
The fact that she sold out. Hopped on the Katy / Kesha train and still couldn't get a number one on neither side of the Atlantic   :dead: :kii:
so any Hip Hop-R&B gorl that does pop is a sellout? :plzstop: I would hate to have this BROKE mentality

Genesis

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 02, 2017, 08:47:19 PM
ssssssss

my good sis Gen is PISSED @ Nicki's slayage
Following basic trends for hits isnt slayage.

:fuming:

Why couldn't she slay with bars?

Genesis

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM
so any Hip Hop-R&B gorl that does pop is a sellout? :plzstop: I would hate to have this BROKE mentality
When you do faceless, generic microwave pop yes.

Anybody could have done those basic songs.

🦚

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

There's (QUALITY) pop and then there's desperately seeking a hot 100 number one through trendhopping! Like Mariah told her not everyone can get one.  :cheerup:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/