When All of your rap songs flop and you're desperate for a hit

Started by Genesis, March 02, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on March 02, 2017, 11:33:48 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: Sleighing Steady on March 02, 2017, 11:17:13 PM
The fact that she sold out. Hopped on the Katy / Kesha train and still couldn't get a number one on neither side of the Atlantic   :dead: :kii:
so any Hip Hop-R&B gorl that does pop is a sellout? :plzstop: I would hate to have this BROKE mentality

There's (QUALITY) pop and then there's desperately seeking a hot 100 number one through trendhopping! Like Mariah told her not everyone can get one.  :cheerup:
Nobody said doing pop is bad, if it has originality to it.

These bitches wanna give her passes for rapping over some cheap euro tracks? No fucking way :dead:

leftout

Nicki has done plenty pop songs (whether meaningful or not) that have sold millions worldwide

bye lol

leftout

Songs like Starships, Pound the Alarm, Night is Young speak to a specific part of her fanbase and I don't see it as selling out at all. Connect with your LEGION of fans Queen. some gorls have no choice but to remain local.

Scott.

Genesis

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:35:51 PM
Nicki has done plenty pop songs (whether meaningful or not) that have sold millions worldwide

bye lol
is all you care about is sales? All of nicki's music gets shitty reviews and she doesn't have an iconic album like KIM, Missy, Da Brat, Fox, etc

🦚

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:37:06 PM
Songs like Starships, Pound the Alarm, Night is Young speak to a specific part of her fanbase and I don't see it as selling out at all. Connect with your LEGION of fans Queen. some gorls have no choice but to remain local.

Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Hence it being called SELLING out. What about the substance. I kinda see why she's never winning a Grammy.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Genesis

So she had to be generic to sell records? Lmao.

Cause her bars were not hot enough. lets just say she's black kesha ok

Cowboy Nine

I guess All the Way Down and Money Showers are substance then

Genesis

Quote from: Sleighing Steady on March 02, 2017, 11:39:52 PM

Numbers! Numbers! Numbers! Hence it being called SELLING out. What about the substance. I kinda see why she's never winning a Grammy.
She always flops when she tries to just rap (massive attack). She had to become a gaga wannabe to "sell millions"

:dead:

leftout

never heard a full Kim, Missy, or Da Brat album. I have heard several Trina discs tho :gotchafag: 2017 hip hop isn't all about the battles and mess. Rap is not this exclusive thing anymore to where you have to adhere to the traditional values of the art to have success. & I mean, let's not forget, who brought female rap out of the hole single-handedly?

Not miss ma

🦚

Quote from: Genesis on March 02, 2017, 11:41:51 PM

She always flops when she tries to just rap (massive attack). She had to become a gaga wannabe to "sell millions"

:dead:

And even now only her debut actually soundscanned beyond a million.
TPP did art pop numbers  :kii:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Genesis

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 02, 2017, 11:42:47 PM
never heard a full Kim, Missy, or Da Brat album. I have heard several Trina discs tho :gotchafag: 2017 hip hop isn't all about the battles and mess. Rap is not this exclusive thing anymore to where you have to adhere to the traditional values of the art to have success. & I mean, let's not forget, who brought female rap out of the hole single-handedly?

Not miss ma
She didn't save female rap. She doesn't even support other female rappers her damn self. She doesn't even have any rap hits :kii:

leftout

what substance was in Concieted

Lean Back?

PUSH hun :plzstop: No one's lookin for a deep thinking mess from these gorls. They are club anthem artists and Nicki has mastered that art on pop radio and urban radio. When Remy gon do it? :plzstop:

leftout

BAPHOMET.