MORE EGGS: he always talks before he thinks.

Started by Ashley Bank$, March 05, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

After green lighting the continuation of the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline in an executive order January 24th, President Trump declared as recently as last week that the pipeline had to use American made steel ?or we?re not building one.?

But on Friday, Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced that the directive would apply only to new pipelines or those currently undergoing repair.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-reverses-pledge-to-mandate-us-steel-for-keystone_us_58bbae99e4b0fa65b844b451

KING BENTLEY.

He's so awful

I was completely sick to my stomach about the wiretapping allegations.

Like ... things like this are dangerous. And his followers are really cultish. I had to turn Fox News off.

#1 the president can't use the intelligence community to secretly wire tap anything

#2 It's the DOJ that signs the orders and if they do then theres sufficient evidence to do so.

#3 Trump Tower houses many offices, 4 being the ppl the CIA were gathering intel on, so Trump may have not even been a name in the investigation

It's just so frustrating that a President uses twitter as an outlet to spew ignorance, he didn't even know how the system he's in charge of works. I'm weary

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

LOL right, I was saying that too, it's really child like, throwing tantrums and accusations to see what sticks.

However I do think Obama will have the last gotcha. I think our bby has tea on this Russian mess and is making Trumps life hell

They said Trump had a meltdown in the Oval Office over the Russian ties investigation

While Obama and Chelle were on vacay
:oof:

:plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z