The young R&B dudes arent doing this these days

Started by RAY7, March 06, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Music is subjective because Usher's music is terrible imo. Bruno being a better singer isnt debatable.  He's also a much better performer. Usher lacks live......performance wise and especially vocally
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Bruno is Pop anyway
Im referring to R&B performers
there's great artists
I'll check Gallant

FINE.

nnn

His music is corny and I don't really care for his voice. One thing he has is stage presence.

RAY7

Bruno's voice is so... eh
like he tried that SOUL, sex crooner thing at the Grammys
its so weak, and his tone is nasal and unpleasant
hes not seeing Usher

Kaeli.

FINE.

Quote from: AYR on March 07, 2017, 12:32:31 AM
Bruno's voice is so... eh
like he tried that SOUL, sex crooner thing at the Grammys
its so weak, and his tone is nasal and unpleasant
hes not seeing Usher
!!

:dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: AYR on March 07, 2017, 12:32:31 AM
and his tone is nasal and unpleasant

no it's not  :dead:

if anything that's usher. Bruno's voice is way raspier and heavier.  :uhh:

Lazarus

Vonc2002

But yea, usher is terrible.  Back then I'd rather listen and watch Tyrese, Ginuwine, joe, R.Kelly, etc. There were tons on male artists back then and usher wasn't anywhere near the top of my list. Now I couldn't give a shit about dancing, its moreso about vocals, so he truly doesn't make the cut at this point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2017, 12:35:48 AM
But yea, usher is terrible.  Back then I'd rather listen and watch Tyrese, Ginuwine, joe, R.Kelly, etc. There were tons on male artists back then and usher wasn't anywhere near the top of my list. Now I couldn't give a shit about dancing, its moreso about vocals, so he truly doesn't make the cut at this point

yea they're way better.

except I hate Joe