The young R&B dudes arent doing this these days

Started by RAY7, March 06, 2017, 11:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

this effortless restrained vocal
Cujo is never doing it

MelMel

Vonc2002

March 07, 2017, 01:16:07 AM #49 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:17:15 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: AYR on March 07, 2017, 01:06:53 AM
this effortless restrained vocal
Cujo is never doing it

This is one of the the few live usher vocals ive liked.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

MelMel

March 07, 2017, 01:16:57 AM #51 Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 01:17:21 AM by MelMel
And so are pre-teen slut and Baph

Freedom

Well I'll be dammed  :omgwatshappening:

He was fucking it up and the vocals were on point

b7

Yea the current young crop of artists are trash overall when it comes to performing. Obviously not all of them, but few can excite me

I was watching Bryon tiller like ...  really?

FlowerBomb

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 07, 2017, 12:28:47 AM
Music is subjective because Usher's music is terrible imo. Bruno being a better singer isnt debatable.  He's also a much better performer. Usher lacks live......performance wise and especially vocally

well vonc i feel ush approach was sex but bruno doesnt really have much sex appeal but he tries tho
and ush is kinda old school janet imo got some vocals  and can perform but its like the same thing everytime
and bruno has some great diverse material
ush been singin bout fuckin dis ghuh for like 10 years :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Performance wise
Usher in his prime>>>>Bruno
People even say Justin is a better singer and dancer fffff :uhh:
I'm not the biggest Usher fan, but you can't deny his singing or performing ability.
Bruno does a couple of old school dance moves and shimmies up to the mic and people swear he's the next MJ :plzstop:

FINE.

Quote from: Saint on March 07, 2017, 05:53:42 AM
Performance wise
Usher in his prime>>>>Bruno
People even say Justin is a better singer and dancer fffff :uhh:
I'm not the biggest Usher fan, but you can't deny his singing or performing ability.
Bruno does a couple of old school dance moves and shimmies up to the mic and people swear he's the next MJ :plzstop:
BNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNBBBNNBBBBNNBBBBBB

4 fucking k