Alicia Keys Reveals How Aaliyah's Death Inspired 'If I Ain't Got You

Started by Lazarus, March 08, 2017, 02:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

Babe ur literally the corniest thing on this forum and the furthest thing from my mind

Are u insane

:udontlookok:

Continue to hide behind those Nicki gifs and secondary SHIT persona babe. It's clearly all you have left, unfortunately. When u log off, u have to return to ur shitty existence at the end of the day. We good over here lmao!

FINE.

Quote from: RIGS on March 08, 2017, 04:48:10 AM
Babe ur literally the corniest thing on this forum and the furthest thing from my mind

Are u insane

Continue to hide behind those Nicki gifs and secondary SHIT persona babe. It's clearly all you have left, unfortunately. When u log off, u have to return to ur shitty existence at the end of the day. We good over here lmao!
KI

I'm screaming

b7

Ssddddd

:diddraispoot:

Them Nicki gifs ain't giving "unbothered" like you'd want us to believe. Go to bed

CHOKE

n

when you log off
Gorl this board is all you have

Like I said you're corny and nothing will change that bby including that lame attempt of whatever that was you just typed

b7

Quote from: Chokeme on March 08, 2017, 04:52:33 AM
n

when you log off

lmao look at ur threads and apply that to ur self. I don't need to get on here and concoct fables 😂 Like I said, go to bed.

FINE.

Quote from: RIGS on March 08, 2017, 04:56:43 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on March 08, 2017, 04:52:33 AM
n

when you log off

lmao look at ur threads and apply that to ur self. I don't need to get on here and concoct fables 😂 Like I said, go to bed.
NNNNMMMMMMMMMMMNBBBBBBNNNNBBB

CHOKE

I love how you kinda admit you stay glued to my every word sis

Thank!

Oh and here's a Nick gif corn' self

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: RIGS on March 08, 2017, 04:48:10 AM

Are u insane

read that messican

Zankou.

Quote from: RIGS on March 08, 2017, 04:38:22 AM
Que I tried to quote u and removed ur post. Ch

My bad

asdasldhasd

I just know you're the one who "accidentally" locks threads

CHOKE