Why are these Hoteps so obessesed with Egypt?

Started by FlowerBomb, March 08, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Freemala Harris

dddd

I guess its exotic to them

Whereas some seem to be allergic to anything West African. Kinda sad

FlowerBomb

March 08, 2017, 10:42:24 AM #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:45:29 AM by Saint
I don't get it
They hate black woman but they hate gays?
So what are they?
It seems as though they want a realistic version of that scene from "Coming to America" when that brainless arranged bride was doing everything Eddie told her to :plzstop:

wizzy

someone tweeted "Remember when women used to worship their men?"
:dead:

poor u noodle dick

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Uni on March 08, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
someone tweeted "Remember when women used to worship their men?"
:dead:

poor u noodle dick
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I feel sad

Kurama

Because hoteps think and behave the same way whites do. They see Egypt was as a culmination of black greatness.  White people recognize that it's one of the greatest civilizations in human history even though there were other great African civilizations that rivaled Kemet's. Whites claim it as their own and these hoteps followed suit with the narrow minded praises.

Hoteps just want all the power of white men, they don't want education or liberation for others.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Saint on March 08, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
Do they think they come from there? :uhh:
sssssssssssss

Oh sis it gets worse, these thots and niggers are running around over here with  Hieroglyphic tats :kii:

Shit they googled and just doodled all over their body. It makes them feel special it think

H.#.G.*.Z

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on March 08, 2017, 10:47:07 AM
Because hoteps think and behave the same way whites do. They see Egypt was as a culmination of black greatness.  White people recognize that it's one of the greatest civilizations in human history even though there were other great African civilizations that rivaled Kemet's. Whites claim it as their own and these hoteps followed suit with the narrow minded praises.

Hoteps just want all the power of white men, they don't want education or liberation for others.
unnunuununiihnin omg
I really just thought they thought they were decendants of pharaohs  :ummwhat:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 08, 2017, 10:47:08 AM
Quote from: Saint on March 08, 2017, 10:36:18 AM
Do they think they come from there? :uhh:
sssssssssssss

Oh sis it gets worse, these thots and niggers are running around over here with  Hieroglyphic tats :kii:

Shit they googled and just doodled all over their body. It makes them feel special it think
so now we have niggers running around claiming the WRONG culture and land :ummwhat:

FlowerBomb

GLOCK

their name derives from there.. it means "peace"

tears

the irony