Do you think Ciara is an attention seeker that lives for drama?

Started by ChillOut, March 09, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillOut

I love me some Ciara, but after she released this pic,

[instagram]

knowing that she will be scrutinized and the attention she will get. I have come to the conclusion she lives for the reaction from the public.

:guys:

Whirlwind

I doubt she used this one pic to gain attention being that she did a whole photo shoot ,if that's the case every pic would have been what y'all consider attention seeking

ChillOut

Quote from: Nashawn18 on March 09, 2017, 05:27:24 AM
I doubt she used this one pic to gain attention being that she did a whole photo shoot ,if that's the case every pic would have been what y'all consider attention seeking
She had a photo shoot with Harper Bazaar, they released pics of her alone, pics of her and Future Zahir, then Ciara on her own chose that specific pic and posted on social media. She could have easily kept it. She wouldn't have trended or have people talk about her like Wendy and Ricky.

Whirlwind

Quote from: SayMyName on March 09, 2017, 05:29:48 AM
She had a photo shoot with Harper Bazaar, they released pics of her alone, pics of her and Future Zahir, then Ciara on her own chose that specific pic and posted on social media. She could have easily kept it. She wouldn't have trended or have people talk about her like Wendy and Ricky.

She also chose on her own other pics from that photo shoot as well and posted it on her social media

leftout

you're very informed about her :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: this DETAIL

leftout

It's a celebrity's job to maintain their relevancy. Anyone that has an issue with that or looks at it as "attention seeking" is probably a bum ass flop ass bitch with nothing happening right now, no shade

ChillOut

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 09, 2017, 05:34:52 AM
What can I say? I am a fan, but can call out my fave too.

leftout

Quote from: SayMyName on March 09, 2017, 05:39:11 AM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 09, 2017, 05:34:52 AM
What can I say? I am a fan, but can call out my fave too.
clearly she did it to rile the gorls up. AND?! next.

CHOKE

Anybody that poses nude is attention seeking to some extent and yes that's Bey included

leftout

what human doesn't seek attention?

gorls, find something to do

ChillOut

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 09, 2017, 05:46:44 AM
what human doesn't seek attention?

gorls, find something to do
Remember 2015, when Ciara had fuckboys in their feelings and her sperm donor in his feelings. Was it a need to post such a pic to have the fuckboys talk about her again and media? She could have posted a normal pic and no one would have said anything.

BrokenHeartsHeal

March 09, 2017, 06:06:33 AM #12 Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:07:21 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Hon, in 2015 she posted a normal fucking picture and people still fumed.

That's just sheer ignorance and faux outrage which she is going to receive no matter what she does from here on out because people still want her to be some L&HH baby mama.

GYNandTONIC

Attention seeking and attention grabbing is two different things. The photo is a powerful one that instantly envokes some sort of emotion (good or bad). That's the sign of a great photo...it starts a deeper conversation.

The Future fuckboy's, lowlifes, and hood rats would say something regardless. They hate her!  Why should she navigate her career, expression, and love life out of fear of what those who "hate her" might say?  It would be foolish and reductive. Live yo life Ci!

leftout

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on March 09, 2017, 06:07:24 AM
Attention seeking and attention grabbing is two different things. The photo is a powerful one that instantly envokes some sort of emotion (good or bad). That's the sign of a great photo...it starts a deeper conversation.

The Future fuckboy's, lowlifes, and hood rats would say something regardless. They hate her!  Why should she navigate her career, expression, and love life out of fear of what those who "hate her" might say?  It would be foolish and reductive. Live yo life Ci!
:blessed: