Started by Vonc2002, March 10, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on March 10, 2017, 04:11:44 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 04:06:33 PM
Quote from: BowDown on March 10, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
Jan's 'Unbreakable' era was a big letdown. I was so disappointed.
WHY!?!?!
Just because of how she didn't really do much?  I loved the album and concert so i was good
It's a good album and she always puts on a show so the tour was amazing but I was very disappointed in the lack of colorfulness. She should have had a few costume changes and her video visuals were pretty lame..
Ok, if im being honest i was kinda sitting thru the show like :udontlookok:
She performed her ass off but im used to the costumes changes and the bigger productions. I kept waiting on that bitch to take off a layer of clothing. Everytime the lights came back up, i was like OK THIS IS IT!
!!!

She looked great but I don't understand why she was so layered. She could have given multiple looks of what she gave at the BET Awards. Loose, not revealing but still fashionable..

That bitch is a fckn trooper cause i know she had to be dying under all that shit. She was dancing her off in a damn goose down. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Beyonce literally none that are major. I guess this whole TIDAL bullshit. It irks me something serious.

Mariah too damn many.

Gloria.. none.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 10, 2017, 04:15:20 PM
Beyonce literally none that are major. I guess this whole TIDAL bullshit. It irks me something serious.

Mariah too damn many.

Gloria.. none.
Lets explore this a bit more  :ATLcameo:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 10, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

Mariah too damn many.

Gloria.. none.
Hey bvy. :wub:

How did you feel about this btw..

Vonc2002

March 10, 2017, 04:21:08 PM #39 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:25:33 PM by Vonc2002
Did i mention i loved mariah during emancipation of mimi LOLZ!
This was so embarrassing. I was really cheering for her and that comeback until i realized she couldn't perform ANY of the songs live

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Quoteur fav

am I the only one that knows how to read?  :udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 04:21:08 PM
Did i mentioned i loved mariah during emancipation of mimi LOLZ!
This was so embarrassing. I was really cheering for her and that comeback until i realized she couldn't perform ANY of the songs live

dmfkd'fdsdffdsl;fds;

the way you can hear this pre-record kick in

Cowboy Nine

as a part-time Jans this was disappointing. Can't believe she had stoop to this level.

smh.