One time u were seriously mad/disappointed in ur fav

Started by Vonc2002, March 10, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChillOut

March 10, 2017, 05:31:24 PM #90 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 05:32:19 PM by SayMyName
When Ciara got with Past, those were dark times for the Csquard  :plzstop: I don't want to talk about it :guys:

When Rihanna went back to Chris Brown  and was fighting Kae :diddraispoot:. Those were dark times for the Navy.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 05:25:41 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on March 10, 2017, 04:49:54 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
Jan's 'Unbreakable' era was a big letdown. I was so disappointed.

In your honest opinion will Unbreakables tour ever start again or is it officially cancelled?

I honestly don't care at this point. I got to see the show. So I'm good.
!!!!!!!
I saw the show so im good LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: SayMyName on March 10, 2017, 05:31:24 PM
When Ciara got with Past, those were dark times for the Csquard  :plzstop: I don't want to talk about it :guys:

She actually gave a slight book when Future was in the picture. That was her best era in a long time. Best album too. Regardless of the mess, they worked well together.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 10, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

She actually gave a slight book when Future was in the picture. That was her best era in a long time. Best album too. Regardless of the mess, they worked well together.
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like let's call a thing a thing, ciara has been SHIT since evolution. That era was her best visually, musically, etc.  I honestly thought she was gonna come back a bit.  I still think "Im Out" was a fckn HIT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like let's call a thing a thing, ciara has been SHIT since evolution. That era was her best visually, musically, etc.  I honestly thought she was gonna come back a bit.  I still think "Im Out" was a fckn HIT!

!!!
She was on the right track that era. Then came 'Jackie'...

ChillOut

Meh. Jackie>Ciara.

Yeah, I said it. I hate how she handled that album since it had a lot of hits in it, but I love Jackie.

Vonc2002

Jackie is TERRIBLE! There's no other way to even put it

MAY

Quote from: SayMyName on March 10, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Meh. Jackie>Ciara.

ChillOut

Jackie is amazeballs. Give Me love, Kiss and Tell, Only One, DLWML, One Woman Army  :flamebroiled:

Ciara wishes to be that amazing.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2017, 05:21:07 PM
I think Janet did her last era STRICTLY for the fans. so the fact that there was a new album and even SOME tour dates, she probably feels like ya'll good :kii:

Old bitch did 1 show and said cancelled teehee will be back next Summer .. That was 3 years ago  :hmph:

GRAND

Quote from: SayMyName on March 10, 2017, 05:46:24 PM
Jackie is amazeballs. Give Me love, Kiss and Tell, Only One, DLWML, One Woman Army  :flamebroiled:

n

Marilyn

TLC after poor Lisa passed. I feel like they could've went on as a duo a bit.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on March 10, 2017, 05:48:13 PM
Quote from: SayMyName on March 10, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

n
sddddddddddddddddddddd

ChillOut

To be honest Ciara and Rihanna were at the worst then when they were with those losers. They really wanted to work out with these ain't shit men, Past was cheating with everyone and their mama, Chris was out there with Kae. Ciara and Rihanna wanted to work it out so bad, Ciara was blocking fans telling her about Past cheating and writing letters to blogs and taking pics with his stripper baby mamas. Rihanna was thin and traveling the world with Chris while he was out there cheating on her with Kae. Glad that time is over, and the is no way both of them will ever go back to those losers. :stressed:

Ciara can't stand Past, and likes to pretend he doesn't exist, same for Rihanna with Chris.  :feelinmyself: God is good!