Rank the following Divas by their estimated ACT/SAT scores

Started by KING BENTLEY., March 13, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Actually a lot of these girls graduated with 4.0 on this list. Alicia was valedictorian. Ciara. Mya. Monica. Smart selves.

CHOKE

All these supposedly smart girls who still haven't figured out how to not be a flop

FlowerBomb

Lazarus

Quote from: Cho-Ku on March 13, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
All these supposedly smart girls who still haven't figured out how to not be a flop

When will you figure out incest is wrong no matter how you try to play it up or swing it.  :dead:

Kaeli.

generally, songwriters seem to be intelligent. that's why i think Janelle, Ashanti & Alicia are the smartest.
Mya & Solange seem really smart too, like they're into space & shit. You can tell Mon is a smart girl too.

the rest seem like they could at least get into college.

Mary & Keyshia seem slow idk

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

When will you figure out incest is wrong no matter how you try to play it up or swing it.  :dead:

:omgwatshappening:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

dddd that's the result of years in inbreeding

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:31:27 PM
Actually a lot of these girls graduated with 4.0 on this list. Alicia was valedictorian. Ciara. Mya. Monica. Smart selves.
I was gonna say, i think ciara was smart as well. She's a damn dummy girl now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

!!!