Rank the following Divas by their estimated ACT/SAT scores

Started by KING BENTLEY., March 13, 2017, 12:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

Vonc2002

Idk what keyshia seems tbh. Im trying to not judge her because she's incredibly ghetto and that almost automatically makes her not smart in my mind :dead:
I recognize that's very judgemental and could be completely off base, so i reserve judgement
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Lazarus

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 13, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
generally, songwriters seem to be intelligent. that's why i think Janelle, Ashanti & Alicia are the smartest.
Mya & Solange seem really smart too, like they're into space & shit. You can tell Mon is a smart girl too.

the rest seem like they could at least get into college.

Mary & Keyshia seem slow idk

Yeah Ashanti was an average student at best. I recall her discussing her report card on a special and she thought got straight A's and B's. Turned out the school mailed sis the wrong report card. Her saving grace has always been track and extracurricular activities.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:38:31 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 13, 2017, 01:34:10 PM
generally, songwriters seem to be intelligent. that's why i think Janelle, Ashanti & Alicia are the smartest.
Mya & Solange seem really smart too, like they're into space & shit. You can tell Mon is a smart girl too.

the rest seem like they could at least get into college.

Mary & Keyshia seem slow idk

Yeah Ashanti was an average student at best. I recall her discussing her report card on a special and she thought got straight A's and B's. Turned out the school mailed sis the wrong report card. Her saving grace has always been track.

:omgwatshappening:

RAY7

Vonc2002

ssdssssssssssssssss
I mean didn't she know how she was doing in class :dead:
Yea,  add Shans to the dummy list
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:34:01 PM
Quote from: Cho-Ku on March 13, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
All these supposedly smart girls who still haven't figured out how to not be a flop

When will you figure out incest is wrong no matter how you try to play it up or swing it.  :dead:

It was a cousin. It doesn't count

Lazarus

Quote from: Cho-Ku on March 13, 2017, 01:42:30 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 13, 2017, 01:34:01 PM
Quote from: Cho-Ku on March 13, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
All these supposedly smart girls who still haven't figured out how to not be a flop
When will you figure out incest is wrong no matter how you try to play it up or swing it.  :dead:

It was a cousin. It doesn't count

Cousin! Uncle! Nephew!

Incest is incest. No matter how you spin it.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: AYR on March 13, 2017, 01:26:59 PM
Quote from: شيطان on March 13, 2017, 01:25:19 PM
Quote from: AYR on March 13, 2017, 01:24:24 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 13, 2017, 01:20:59 PM
I heard Rih was smart
well she certainly gives knowledge to a lot of men
I'm told :hehe:

You mean she has good brains?
yea I hear she's great off the DOME  :plzstop:
sssssssss

A road trip with you two would be quite interesting

Of course you guys would try to rehash the same joke the ENTIRE trip but :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

Vonc2002