Dawn with this stolen Brandy vocal

Started by FlowerBomb, March 16, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Ehhhhhhh
This was the Brandy vocal right HERE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is the kinda music brandy should be making right NOW :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Wtv

loved this track and basically that whole album.
Bran over productions like those >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wizzy

zbbx I so wanted this to be B's album

every track was a Brandy track
:fuming:

SouravMay

WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW WHERE SHE EXPLAINS THAT DIDDY LOOKED FOR SINGERS LIKE DAWN?
B7

HUGO

THIS is what that 4th album should've given. I love human as well but it could've came after. Think this is what brandy wanted when she got back with Prokney

:stressed:

Heated🔥

Quote from: شيطان on March 16, 2017, 07:39:36 PM
WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW WHERE SHE EXPLAINS THAT DIDDY LOOKED FOR SINGERS LIKE DAWN?
u mean him saying he initially wanted Ghan to be the only girl in Dirty Money and because he could get her he went n found ppl who kinda sound like her?

Heated🔥

Quote from: HUGO on March 16, 2017, 08:15:23 PM
THIS is what that 4th album should've given. I love human as well but it could've came after. Think this is what brandy wanted when she got back with Prokney

:stressed:
yes but Ofcourse she was forced to do human that's why she hates it.

SouravMay

Quote from: Mary Jane on March 16, 2017, 08:18:45 PM
u mean him saying he initially wanted Ghan to be the only girl in Dirty Money and because he could get her he went n found ppl who kinda sound like her?

Dawn talked about it, but I cannot find it anymore. The interviewer askes how the group came about and Dawn responded that DIddy initially wanted Brandy or a singer like her and then ended up taking two singers who are like Bran, her and Kalenna.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:
B7

Rxxf

I think Brandy and Diddy could make hits together
:dead:
BRANDY

Wtv

Heated🔥

Quote from: شيطان on March 16, 2017, 08:27:34 PM
Quote from: Mary Jane on March 16, 2017, 08:18:45 PM

Dawn talked about it, but I cannot find it anymore. The interviewer askes how the group came about and Dawn responded that DIddy initially wanted Brandy or a singer like her and then ended up taking two singers who are like Bran, her and Kalenna.

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:
yes I don't remember which interview it was lol
He got a bit of Ghan on thought u said and wanted a whole damn album.