Engagement Is Off For Adrienne Bailon and Lenny Santiago

Started by Cash, September 16, 2015, 11:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cash

Well, that de-escalated quickly.  Adrienne Bailon and Lenny Santiago have called off their engagement.  Find out why their 6-year relationship is ending...

Oh no!  After all the hoopla surrounding Adrienne Bailon getting engaged, she and Lenny Santiago have called it all off.

Seven months ago, Adrienne's 44-year-old boyfriend and Roc Nation exec Lenny proposed.  Interestingly, the 31-year-old revealed on her talk show "The Real" that she became obsessed with asking him questions about his first wedding with his first wife, but Lenny would never give up the deets.

The two, who haven't been seen together since July, seemed quite happy after the engagement finally happened after dating for six years.  So, it's a bit of a shocker that the engagement has been called off.  The singer/talk show host tells Us Magazine that things simply didn't go as planned:

?I am, of course, sad that things didn?t go as we planned, but we still remain close friends.  Six years is a long time to be together, but we had to make the decision to go with our hearts and not be embarrassed or afraid of change. He absolutely helped make me a better person and I will forever cherish the time we shared together.?

She went on to say she has learned some hard life lessons, and she's looking forward to sharing them.

?Right now I am taking time for myself and I'm glad to be back at work with my favorite ladies and the incredible crew of The Real. Life lessons are hard but I'm grateful that I have a platform to share my journey and hopefully encourage, inspire, or just let women know they are not alone and to never give up on finding love. I still believe. I feel so blessed and excited for the new season of The Real and I truly appreciate the support from everyone!?

Gilgamesh.

Cash

I truly think Lonnie and Tamar instigated in that poor girls relationship!  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

It just felt so RUSHED... Clearly cuz she didnt wanna be 30 and the only girl on the show unmarried (besides Loni). He never seemed like her "type" anyway... this is unfortunate though.

Lenny a fool! she is BAD

and why wouldnt he tell his new fiance about his old wife?

Rxxf

"the talk" girls rushed her
and then she rushed her man
the end
BRANDY

Psilocybin

Gorl get in the studio, and stop worrying about a damn marriage. She needs to work on music while she has the exposure of "The Real", she has nothing to lose.

Genesis

Quote from: Lewinsky. on September 16, 2015, 01:05:12 PM
Gorl get in the studio, and stop worrying about a damn marriage. She needs to work on music while she has the exposure of "The Real", she has nothing to lose.
She has been recording that same album since 2005. I dont think its ever coming out.

Psilocybin

Quote from: Genesis on September 16, 2015, 01:08:01 PM
She has been recording that same album since 2005. I dont think its ever coming out.

Obviously. She was recording signed to Ne-Yo/Compound, which she's not with anymore to my knowledge. I'm sure all that material stayed there. She should get with Roc Nation! Wouldn't that be ironic.  :dead:

Seriously though, I've always loved her voice and would love to hear music from her!

Genesis

Quote from: Lewinsky. on September 16, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

Obviously. She was recording signed to Ne-Yo/Compound, which she's not with anymore to my knowledge. I'm sure all that material stayed there. She should get with Roc Nation! Wouldn't that be ironic.  :dead:

Seriously though, I've always loved her voice and would love to hear music from her!
I remember she was working with ne-yo. He said he couldnt work with her because she was lazy and didnt have the drive.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Genesis on September 16, 2015, 01:14:42 PM
Quote from: Lewinsky. on September 16, 2015, 01:11:15 PM

I remember she was working with ne-yo. He said he couldnt work with her because she was lazy and didnt have the drive.
d

Zankou.

Excellent. What her and that funny looking girl with the lisp and fucked up teeth did to Naturi is UNFORGIVEABLE

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zankou. on September 16, 2015, 01:38:05 PM
Excellent. What her and that funny looking girl with the lisp and fucked up teeth did to Naturi is UNFORGIVEABLE
SDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDDFSFSFSDSDSDSDSSDDSSDSD

Brandon!!!