26 Men and Women Describe what their Lovers Taste Like

Started by iman, September 16, 2015, 08:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

Women Describing Their Boyfriend's Penis:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/melanie-berliet/2015/09/13-women-describe-what-their-boyfriends-penis-tastes-like/

1. Sausages
?It seems too good to be true, but there?s definitely a hint of crispy grilled sausage to my boyfriend?s penis. I?ve always been a whore for delicious breakfast foods, so I plant my face in his crotch every chance I get. He thinks I?m a goddess of a girlfriend, obviously.?

? Jessica, 23

2. Medicine and rain
?During the first three months of dating, whenever I went down on my boyfriend I would get a flashback to the summer when I was thirteen and I got really sick and had to take this weird medicine because he tasted like a slightly watered down version of it. If I hadn?t figured out that it was the soap he was using and replaced it immediately, we probably wouldn?t be together anymore. Now he tastes like rain and it?s amazing.?

? Maddie, 20

3. Gerbils
?Every time I lick my boyfriend?s balls, I think of the three gerbils I owned as a kid until they escaped one night. My man tastes just like my pets? cage smelled and you might think that would turn me off but it totally doesn?t. I must be in love, right??

? Sandra, 21

4. A juicy plum
?My boyfriend doesn?t eat fruit, but his penis tastes distinctly like a ripened plum. When he comes, it?s like I?m swallowing a sample shot of a protein shake with just a bit of fruit flavoring. I?ve tongued a lot of cocks in my day, so I know firsthand that it could be a lot worse. I should really hold onto this one, huh.?

? Emma, 23

5. Armpits
?I once licked my best friend?s armpit on a dare in middle school and that?s what my current boyfriend?s penis tastes like. As you can imagine, I?m not the biggest fan of giving him head. Not sure how long our relationship will last if I don?t find a way to stop myself from dry heaving after every time I mouth his dick. Maybe there?s some kind of genital deodorant out there??

? Kayley, 21

6. The gym
?I?m in a relationship with a star athlete at school and his balls are always a little sweaty, even right after he showers. If I sniff my hand after I?ve been rubbing his junk, it smells exactly like it tastes: part gym and part locker room with a dash of damp, sweaty towel. Hot.?

? Natasha, 20

7. Grass clippings
You know that smell that lingers in the air on a hot summer day after the lawn gets moved? That?s what penis tastes like to me. I?ve only had one serious boyfriend so my experience is limited, but I can honestly say I like sucking dick as much as I like a tall glass of lemonade, or a strawberry popsicle.

? Cate, 25

8. Feet
?My boyfriend is a clean person. He actually showers twice a day, which is more than I can say for myself. But his package tastes like dirty feet. Still deciding how to tackle this one. For the first time in my life, I understand why people ghost.?

? Mary, 34

9. A barn
?I live in a major West Coast city but I grew up on a farm and my boyfriend?s penis tastes exactly like a barn. It?s kind of nice because oral reminds me so much of home. There?s no place like penis, I guess you could say!?

? Pamela, 28

10. My favorite spicy chicken salad
?I?m obsessed with this spicy Thai chicken salad they make at the deli down the street and sometimes I have to wonder if I fell for my boyfriend purely because his penis tastes exactly like it. I mean, yum. The only downside is that I have to remind myself not to bite while I?m down there.?

? Tatiana, 26

11. Cologne
?I have this theory that my boyfriend spritzes his junk with cologne before we meet up because his penis tastes faintly of Polo Sport. A kind gesture, if you think about it, but I?d much rather deal with a non-perfumed cock. Once we hit the six month mark I?m going to have to say something ?cause this shit can?t go on.?

? Leandra, 27

12. My grandparents? attic
?There?s a very specific musty smell to my boyfriend?s groin area that evokes my grandparents? attic without fail. I told him this the other day and we both decided never to talk about it again. I can either get past it, or break up with him. Torn.?

? Fabian, 24

13. My elbow crease
?Sometimes I take a whiff of my elbow crease on the sly midday because it smells exactly like my boyfriend tastes. Weird, but true. If I?m quick enough and no one?s looking, I?ll lick myself there too.?

? Rory, 25

Men Describing Their Girlfriends:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-je...a-tastes-like/

1. The beach.
?Remember that Seinfeld episode where Kramer wanted to market a perfume that smells like the beach? Well, scientists could take tissue samples from my girlfriend?s vagina in order to develop that perfume. It?s a very pleasant mixture of sand and salt and seaweed and just a tiny whiff of marine life. I?m making it sound worse than it is, because I love the beach.?

?Matthew, 24

2. STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM.
And I lap it up until it?s running down my chin!

?Zak, 26

3. Ham.
?She tastes like sliced ham on Thanksgiving. I mean, exactly like sliced ham on Thanksgiving. It?s almost like she steals a slice of ham every Thanksgiving and tucks it up inside her just to maintain the taste. From time to time, I can even catch a taste of pineapple and cloves in there.?

?Michael, 27

4. Raisins and wine.
?Some guys don?t like to go down on women, and trust me, there?ve been a few in my past whose hygiene habits made it an extremely unrewarding experience, but my current girlfriend tastes so good, she?d be a billionaire if she could bottle the taste. Imagine someone took a bottle of the sweetest, richest red wine, tossed a couple dozen juicy raisins into it, sealed it, and let it ferment in a dusty, cobwebby French attic for a couple generations. That?s what she tastes like. Mmm-mmm-good!?

?Christopher, 21

5. Puppy breath.
?She tastes like when a puppy is kissing you. Best taste in the world.?

?Jimmy, 27

6. Shit.
?Gonna use a fake name here because she?d probably shoot me in the head if she heard me saying this, but I don?t think my girlfriend had the best toilet training, OK? She?s beautiful and has a body like a race car, but I don?t think anyone told her how to wipe herself. Or maybe they told her to wipe from back to front. There?s this overwhelming stench of dookie down there like a brown cloud. I?d seriously rather take out the trash than ever perform oral sex on her again.?

?Josh, 32

7. My forearm.
?I just licked my forearm, and yep?this is exactly what my girlfriend?s pussy tastes like. It?s like skin with a little bit of sweat. Nothing to write home about, but nothing to complain about, either.?

?Drew, 20

8. It depends on her cycle.
?Usually she?s just a tad salty and musky, but if she?s on her period, there?s this whole added dimension of raw liver which ain?t exactly a turn-on. I hate eating liver. I?d give a kidney just to never have to eat liver again.?

?Matthew, 24

9. Shrimp dripping in warm butter.
?I know there?s the whole clich? about pussy tasting like ?hot tuna? or just seafood in general, but in my girl?s case I?ve narrowed it down very specifically to the delectable oceanic crustacean known to us as the humble shrimp dripping in warm butter. My beloved tastes like a big plate of shrimp, and that?s all right with me!?

?Justin, 26

10. Garbage.
?I know that sounds really harsh, so let me explain, because it?s a specific kind of garbage. You know how a paper bag sitting in your kitchen wastebasket filled with coffee grounds and orange peels smells on a hot & humid summer morning? Well, my girlfriend?s cookie tastes like what I imagine that specific kind of garbage would taste like. Coffee grounds and orange peels fermenting in a soggy paper bag. It?s not even unpleasant?but very specific.?

?David, 26

11. Fish?but good fish.
?I?ve never been able to figure this out, because the smell of fish is about the least erotic scent on the planet?except when it?s billowing out of a vagina. Maybe there are some super-secret pheromones that make it not only palatable but highly edible, but licking my girlfriend is like French-kissing the tastiest fish on earth. And I don?t even like seafood. Not usually, anyway.?

?Jonathan, 25

12. Tangerines.
?She?s got this weird citrus thing going on down there, and I?ve never tasted it in another girl, and believe you me, I?ve tasted a whole Baskin-Robbins array of girls. But there?s this tangy tangerine taste that she has that always has me coming back for seconds.?

?Erik, 22

13. Nothing.
?She tastes like nothing. Or like water. Or air. There?s really no taste at all. She?s a full-blown germophobe and neat freak, so maybe she washes it to the point of sterility. I?m not complaining, because it could be a lot worse than ?nothing.??

?Ben, 28

This is hilarious  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh
6. Shit.
?Gonna use a fake name here because she?d probably shoot me in the head if she heard me saying this, but I don?t think my girlfriend had the best toilet training, OK? She?s beautiful and has a body like a race car, but I don?t think anyone told her how to wipe herself. Or maybe they told her to wipe from back to front. There?s this overwhelming stench of dookie down there like a brown cloud. I?d seriously rather take out the trash than ever perform oral sex on her again.?

cvvvbbbbbbbbnbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

iman

iman

Quote from: Glock on September 16, 2015, 08:46:59 PM
Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh
6. Shit.

!!!  :kii: :kii: he said a "brown cloud" omfff

That's sad. He should tell her.

Aalonso.

RekeRig

Quote from: iman on September 16, 2015, 08:48:18 PM
Quote from: Glock on September 16, 2015, 08:46:59 PM
Bitchhhhhhhhhhhh
6. Shit.

!!!  :kii: :kii: he said a "brown cloud" omfff

That's sad. He should tell her.
:plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote8. It depends on her cycle.
?Usually she?s just a tad salty and musky, but if she?s on her period, there?s this whole added dimension of raw liver which ain?t exactly a turn-on. I hate eating liver. I?d give a kidney just to never have to eat liver again.?
MVNNMMMMMMVCCCCCCC

COD.

Quote?It seems too good to be true, but there?s definitely a hint of crispy grilled sausage to my boyfriend?s penis. I?ve always been a whore for delicious breakfast foods, so I plant my face in his crotch every chance I get. He thinks I?m a goddess of a girlfriend, obviously.?

? Jessica, 23

f
:sevynstreeter:

Buy The Stars✨

RekeRig

Jon

Were these supposed to be funny? Ppl are terrible. lol