Trey is a mess. He and Charlemagne gossip like school girls about Nicki

Started by GRAND, March 24, 2017, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

d

he's disgusting and a try-hard. The pupils look a lil big btw.

Opposites Attract.

I'll be glad when Queen starts doing interviews again because he got her all the way fucked up. Bottoms Up is her only/ most successful single to date. He doesn't have a single song in his catalog that's bigger than Bottoms Up and let's be clear here, all shade aside no one used that song for his clown ass. Also Your Love was out and platinum. Bed Rock, platinum. Check It Out with Will.I.Am was platinum. He doesn't have a single platinum album except 1 and I believe that's the one she's featured on.

How to shit on a bitch that gave you success?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

RAY7

Quote from: Marg. on March 24, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
I'll be glad when Queen starts doing interviews again because he got her all the way fucked up. Bottoms Up is her only/ most successful single to date. He doesn't have a single song in his catalog that's bigger than Bottoms Up and let's be clear here, all shade aside no one used that song for his clown ass. Also Your Love was out and platinum. Bed Rock, platinum. Check It Out with Will.I.Am was platinum. He doesn't have a single platinum album except 1 and I believe that's the one she's featured on.

nah Ready is Platinum
Bottoms Up is on Passion Pain and Pleasure
she didn't get him the plaque he had a solid fanbase already

Whirlwind

Quote from: AYR on March 24, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

nah Ready is Platinum

GLOCK

wizzy

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: AYR on March 24, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

nah Ready is Platinum

Boy that song is his biggest selling song to date. The rest are flops. If she didn't get him that then who did?

Opposites Attract.

She definitely wouldn't publicly bash him for being a faggot.

BigDawg