Trey is a mess. He and Charlemagne gossip like school girls about Nicki

Started by GRAND, March 24, 2017, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Nicki is late and needs to be called out, but Trey is just doing this to drum up some
interest for this flop of an album. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

RAY7

Quote from: Marg. on March 24, 2017, 11:31:05 AM
Quote from: AYR on March 24, 2017, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Marg. on March 24, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
I'll be glad when Queen starts doing interviews again because he got her all the way fucked up. Bottoms Up is her only/ most successful single to date. He doesn't have a single song in his catalog that's bigger than Bottoms Up and let's be clear here, all shade aside no one used that song for his clown ass. Also Your Love was out and platinum. Bed Rock, platinum. Check It Out with Will.I.Am was platinum. He doesn't have a single platinum album except 1 and I believe that's the one she's featured on.

How to shit on a bitch that gave you success?
nah Ready is Platinum
Bottoms Up is on Passion Pain and Pleasure
she didn't get him the plaque he had a solid fanbase already

Boy that song is his biggest selling song to date. The rest are flops. If she didn't get him that then who did?
the rest of his songs are not flops
Say Aah, Invented Sex, Can't Be Friends etc are successful
they both earned the success together

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

I don't even use Nicki but she def' had a name before "Odells Up" came out :dead:

She had like six different records on the radio at the time

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 24, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
I don't even use Nicki but she def' had a name before "Odells Up" came out :dead:

She had like six different records on the radio at the time
lol trey is right
He made sis
Kii

SouravMay

Wasn't he there on the Breakfast Club just a few weeks ago.

The true gag is she might have been a flop before but now Trey opens for her nnn

B7

leftout

Charlamagne brings out so much anger from a special place in my black heart. Woo

He should be indicted for living

GLOCK

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 24, 2017, 12:16:07 PM
Charlamagne brings out so much anger from a special place in my black heart. Woo

You're always angry
I highly doubt he brings it out of you.. you're a walking fume box  :dead:

.betterwiseup

He dragged Nicki. :dead:
But he told no lies.
Nicki wasn't even big when they did Bottoms Up.
The nerve of this saggy booty hoe.

Gilgamesh.

BAPHOMET.

I just looked and Trey is right. :diddraispoot: It was the biggest mess she was on until "Super Bass" came outs

BigDawg

Guess he was roght, Nicki was truly nothing until this song...wow

leftout

Quote from: Nashawn18 on March 24, 2017, 11:13:22 AM
Quote from: AYR on March 24, 2017, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Marg. on March 24, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
I'll be glad when Queen starts doing interviews again because he got her all the way fucked up. Bottoms Up is her only/ most successful single to date. He doesn't have a single song in his catalog that's bigger than Bottoms Up and let's be clear here, all shade aside no one used that song for his clown ass. Also Your Love was out and platinum. Bed Rock, platinum. Check It Out with Will.I.Am was platinum. He doesn't have a single platinum album except 1 and I believe that's the one she's featured on.

How to shit on a bitch that gave you success?
nah Ready is Platinum
Bottoms Up is on Passion Pain and Pleasure
she didn't get him the plaque he had a solid fanbase already
nicki was more relevant than trey in 2010 and helped the song crossover to pop. Trey only crossed over to pop twice. That song and Say Aah. Nicki's movement has always planked over Trey's.