Judge orders Phaedra and Apollo divorce void?

Started by Drogon, March 25, 2017, 12:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 26, 2017, 08:16:25 PM
Can someone tell me what's the point of her making these typos?
I'm confused
I'm only guessing but I think it could possibly speed up the process and keep Apollo in the dark

Vonc's Bitch Ass

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 26, 2017, 08:23:59 PM
I'm confused

It delays the the divorce everything has to be spelled right or its not legal.

The gorls are saying phadrea did it on purpose but there is no proof that she typed this up

So her name was misspelled multiple times within 83 pages of case documentation by accident? She had the documents sealed in a private court hearing unbeknownst to Apollo and his representation. Then once the judge ordered her to unseal the documents so that they could be filed under public record she files her divorce decree under the same misspelled name.

GLOCK

I'm confused

The gorls are saying phadrea did it on purpose but there is no proof that she typed this up
why would she do that? To spite him and his fianc? ?

KING BENTLEY.

March 26, 2017, 08:36:40 PM #63 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:37:01 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
chris what he's saying is ... Phaedra didn't type up the records :dead:
whoever did it made a small mistake
to me having it spelled the same way is more an indication that it was an unintentional mistake by someone involved in drafting the documents.

so ... it's no tea really imo  :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: chrisbarnes on March 26, 2017, 08:34:04 PM
I'm confused

So her name was misspelled multiple times within 83 pages of case documentation by accident? She had the documents sealed in a private court hearing unbeknownst to Apollo and his representation. Then once the judge ordered her to unseal the documents so that they could be filed under public record she files her divorce decree under the same misspelled name.

its def possible hun. Im look where we are at. Either  way nothing will come from this. Yall are getting excited for nothing.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 26, 2017, 08:36:40 PM
chris what he's saying is ... Phaedra didn't type up the records :dead:
whoever did it made a small mistake
to me having it spelled the same way is more an indication that it was an unintentional mistake by someone involved in drafting the documents.

so ... it's no tea really imo  :plzstop:

!!!!

BigDawg

FRANCE

Not misspelling the name of someone on a 83 page court document being a "small mistake" :kii: The name of ALL words.

Phae has tricks up her sleeves and no one's buying it.

BigDawg

BigDawg

Vonc's Bitch Ass

March 26, 2017, 08:42:28 PM #70 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:49:46 PM by chrisbarnes
The media (i.e., TMZ) is not reporting the entire story regarding Phaedra and Apollo?s divorce. Their stories are very misleading and do not tell the truth.

I am writing to you because I know that you will report the entire truth and story as a straightforward media persona.

The truth is that Phaedra has taken advantage of the judicial system and the fact that Apollo is incarcerated.

When she filed her divorce, she purposely used initials and misspelled their names on every single document including the Divorce Decree. Why not file the divorce in your real, legal names? It?s not just a typo in the Divorce Decree as TMZ made it seem.

It was intentionally done from the beginning in all of the documents that she had drafted and never corrected.

If you look at all the documents, you will see that her Complaint has the wrong names and the divorce orders has all the wrong names, although her lawyers are the ones who prepared them. (this is why no one could find her divorce in the public records and people kept speculating whether they were truly divorced; she was trying to do everything secretly)

Then she shows up at a court date that Apollo never knew about (because he was never served with any notice) and secretly gets those documents signed and asks a Judge to seal the file closed with the wrong names (in an attempt to hide everything from the public). She never got any divorce decree filed with the court to make it official during this time. In order for it to be official, the divorce decree has to be file-stamped and signed.

After finding out all of this, Apollo objects to it.

The Judge reviews everything and reversed what Phaedra did stating that it was not in compliance with Georgia law and that her documents that she had secretly sealed needed to be unsealed and filed in public records because no one knew what was in the sealed envelope?not even the Judge. By this time Apollo had decided to file his own divorce in their proper, legal names to do things the right way and have his day in court.(see attached Judge?s orders.)

After Apollo filed his divorce, then Phaedra got the Final Divorce Decree with their wrong names filed with the Court. But that did not happen until December 5, 2016?after Apollo already filed. (see attached documents with file-stamped dates in top right hand corner)

Apollo has been robbed of an opportunity to at least be heard in his own divorce proceedings. Phaedra purposely misspells their names to be secretive, goes to a court date that Apollo knew nothing about (see Judge?s Order), secretly gets the entire file sealed?including the flawed divorce decree with the wrong names, then when she learns that the Judge ruled against her and would make her unseal everything, she hurries to finally file A Divorce Decree on December 5th then claims she?s been divorced the entire time.

http://straightfromthea.com/2016/12/10/phaedra-parks-divorce-shenanigans-revealed-why-apollo-nida-can-proceed-with-his-case-receipts/

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Francois Lite on March 26, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Not misspelling the name of someone on a 83 page court document being a "small mistake" :kii: The name of ALL words.

no one cares what Yall are buying. The courts found the error and the correct paper will be submitted.

But a trick bamboozled and hoodwinked to you too

KING BENTLEY.

where are you getting the wrong names tea from?

H.#.G.*.Z

BigDawg

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 26, 2017, 08:45:28 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on March 26, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

no one cares what Yall are buying. The courts found the error and the correct paper will be submitted.

But a trick bamboozled and hoodwinked to you too
:ummwhat:

BigDawg