Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:06:16 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 11:05:03 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:03:53 PM
Could you guys date someone that was everything to you and made you happy

but broke and couldn't keep a job?

e
Absolutely; if he's making me happy then there's something he's doing very right, regardless of his economical standing
you think you could take care of someone without issues arising?

yew wanna use MY WATER to shower fag? huh? i gave u 30 bucks for ur lunch this week! those are my clothes on ur back fag
sounds so... idk.. degrading..
i use

Herb.

Quote from: Glock on September 17, 2015, 11:14:03 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 11:05:03 PM

e
Absolutely;
r u a sugar dvy?

hip8gt79fr68de5iw4ua35w5zexrctyguhj90k-pj[ohpibguvofycidtx5sr4e

Herb.

I'm not taking care of any grown ass man.

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 11:19:32 PM #93 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:20:04 PM by Herb.
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
ive never dated anyone that was broke

i don't ask anyone for anything, but dunno if i could do it

id get so annoyed with someone not being able to go out or do shit -- or worse asking me for shit

"Broke" is subjective, though.  You didn't really expound on the extent of the brokeness. :dead:

SUPREME

Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:15:03 PM
ive never dated anyone that was broke

i don't ask anyone for anything, but dunno if i could do it

id get so annoyed with someone not being able to go out or do shit -- or worse asking me for shit

"Broke" is subjective, though.  You didn't really expound on the extent of the brokeness. :dead:
in THIS quote, someone who can't afford to do anything but pay their own bills (if that)

in the previous one, someone who literally living with no money

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 11:22:24 PM #95 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:26:18 PM by Herb.
"Broke" to me is anyone on their own making less than 30K a year.
By the time they pay rent (irrespective of state and city), utilities and buy their food .. unless they're unusually frugal (which most younger people aren't)....they're "broke"; they will most likely be unable to travel much or buy much.

But it could be different for someone else

And regardless of their finances, if I'm happy....I'm happy.

SUPREME

i can't put a salary amount on it, because the cost of living is such a varied thing

one of my friends makes 70k a year and hes broke cause hes taking care of 50 people

fcking dummy

:nowgorl:

Stewie

September 17, 2015, 11:29:29 PM #97 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:36:49 PM by Stewie
happiness.. clearly

i;d rather be broke and HAPPY than filthy rich and miserable

but i dont think a homeless person can be happy so ..

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 11:30:49 PM #98 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:34:45 PM by Herb.
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:25:39 PM
i can't put a salary amount on it, because the cost of living is such a varied thing

one of my friends makes 70k a year and hes broke cause hes taking care of 50 people

fcking dummy

30k won't go far anywhere in the states IMO. And I used salary because I didn't want to list occupations. But it's all a case by case basis, to some extent.

But you asked me if I'd date someone who was "broke". I am a person who loves to travel, buy myself nice things here and there......if I am being terribly candid, I'd have to say that it would be obvious to me if a person I'm dating isn't financially capable of doing the same. However, this all goes back to the subjectivity of the term you used -- "broke". In the back of my mind, I may see them as broke. Does this give me the right to dismiss them? Did I always have the means to travel and do what I want? Was I born into financial comfort myself? Hell no. I worked for it, and maybe they're still on the path to theirs. Even if they aren't, who gives a fuck. They make me happy.

So yes, I'd date someone who was "broke".

iman

e

sss I think in order for someone to make another person happy that they would have to be happy with themselves. So it doesn't make sense that someone who's happy would be broke and jobless constantly. that person is clearly dealing with negative situations because they have negative energy.

SUPREME

Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 11:30:49 PM

fcking dummy

30k won't go far anywhere in the states IMO. And I used salary because I didn't want to list occupations. But it's all a case by case basis, to some extent.

But you asked me if I'd date someone who was "broke". I am a person who loves to travel, buy myself nice things here and there......if I am being terribly candid, I'd have to say that it would be obvious to me if a person I'm dating isn't financial capable of doing the same. However, this all goes back to the subjectivity of the term you used -- "broke". In the back of my mind, I may see them as broke. Does this give me the right to dismiss them? Did I always have the means to travel and do what I want? Was I born into financial comfort myself? Hell no. I worked for it, and maybe they're still on the path to theirs. Even if they aren't, who gives a fuck. They make me happy.

that's beautiful

:ohwow:

i wouldn't.

DFLKSDLKF no im kidding

not sure if i would or not. probably not though. i need the situation presented to me first.

Palladium

SUPREME

really an easier way to ask would be: 'Could you date an artist?'

sdddddddd

of course not all of them are struggling but a lot of them give up everything almost to dedicate their lives to their craft, and of course they're enjoying every minute of it.

Herb.

September 17, 2015, 11:39:41 PM #104 Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:40:15 PM by Herb.
Quote from: SUPREME on September 17, 2015, 11:35:07 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 17, 2015, 11:30:49 PM

fcking dummy

But you asked me if I'd date someone who was "broke". I am a person who loves to travel, buy myself nice things here and there......if I am being terribly candid, I'd have to say that it would be obvious to me if a person I'm dating isn't financial capable of doing the same. However, this all goes back to the subjectivity of the term you used -- "broke". In the back of my mind, I may see them as broke. Does this give me the right to dismiss them? Did I always have the means to travel and do what I want? Was I born into financial comfort myself? Hell no. I worked for it, and maybe they're still on the path to theirs. Even if they aren't, who gives a fuck. They make me happy.

that's beautiful

i wouldn't.

DFLKSDLKF no im kidding

not sure if i would or not. probably not though. i need the situation presented to me first.

In essence, our replies to one another on this topic of dating do nothing more than support and further highlight our beliefs on the issue of money vs. happiness. It's pretty clear where each of us stand...and I respect your beliefs dvy :wub: :wub: