Talisa was fucking DRAGGED.... Very clear thread, as well.

Started by XXX., March 28, 2017, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
She's not
tell me what she is and what she means to you then hun

:rudone:
But that's the point, she means nothing to him.  Yet he can look beyond his dislike and recognize that she ain't this bitch u like to paint her to be.  U sound like a miserable hater. That's it and that's all :dead:
!!!!!

Exactly

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:11:15 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:06:32 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 28, 2017, 08:03:45 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 07:57:34 PM
And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

You sound like a hater.

Ciara had on lingerie and stripped down to nothing in "Dance Like We're Making Love" and NOBODY played that. And if I recall, "Ride" she was in a bathing suit with her pussy print popping and nipples showing through a wet t-shirt. I can name about 5 videos off the top of my head where she's serving titties and ass.

So, what are you saying?
Ciara doesn't have the machine behind her. I'm not reducing Rih's success down to one or two things, that's silly.

But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is recognizable, and her songwriters/management/contracts keep her alive at radio.

She excels at nothing else. And I am a hater
ciara has more of a machine behind her than most of these black artists. She gets chance after chance whereas the other girls would've been dropped

Vonc2002

And Rihanna doesn't have a "badgirl" image when her name is still recognized as badgalriri and her breakthrough album was Good Girl Gone Bad? :dead:

The 3 top black girls in music know what's up. Come to the video set/photo shoot exposing ass cheeks, thighs, and a side of clitoris or we're not playing your mess. But such is also the case for other women in music.

I wouldn't minimalize Top 40 rejection to just "black coo singers/dancers." It's any female that isn't slutty/high/naked.

You sound like a hater.

Ciara had on lingerie and stripped down to nothing in "Dance Like We're Making Love" and NOBODY played that. And if I recall, "Ride" she was in a bathing suit with her pussy print popping and nipples showing through a wet t-shirt. I can name about 5 videos off the top of my head where she's serving titties and ass.

So, what are you saying?
Ciara doesn't have the machine behind her. I'm not reducing Rih's success down to one or two things, that's silly.

But she's not exceptional at anything. She's a model, her tone is recognizable, and her songwriters/management/contracts keep her alive at radio.

ciara has more of a machine behind her than most of these black artists. She gets chance after chance whereas the other girls would've been dropped
!!!!!!!!!!
They just recently gave up on that hoe after a decade of flopping. She's had videos, been in movies, numerous 1st single attempts, etc. There's no excuse for that bitch being a nobody other than the public just doesn't fckn USE :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Saint on March 28, 2017, 07:37:57 PM
In the grand scheme of life...
I don't think anyone cares if rihanna is bajan or if the weekend was born in Canada

yeah let them do keyshia cole music and see what happens

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2017, 08:10:36 PM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2017, 08:04:30 PM
She's not
tell me what she is and what she means to you then hun

:rudone:
But that's the point, she means nothing to him.  Yet he can look beyond his dislike and recognize that she ain't this bitch u like to paint her to be.  U sound like a miserable hater. That's it and that's all :dead:
!!!!!

Exactly
I'm asking you to expound on why you think she's not a microwavable artist. Can you give me a preview of that?

XXX.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM
I Bet is platinum. :kii: Ciara is a successful black girl in this millennia :kii: but again

There's no machine behind Ciara. So why do you keep bringing her up? :uhh: I never once initiated conversation about Ciara.

Because Ciara is in my first post and fits the description of what this thread is about.

You came in saying that the only reason Rihanna is winning is because of this and that.  And I politely pointed out the hypocrisy in your statement.

That would be like me laughing at black women for wearing blonde hair or marrying rappers 20 years older than them.  I'm just not gonna do that.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 28, 2017, 08:13:59 PM
Quote from: Saint on March 28, 2017, 07:37:57 PM
In the grand scheme of life...
I don't think anyone cares if rihanna is bajan or if the weekend was born in Canada

yeah let them do keyshia cole music and see what happens
keyshia cole doesn't even want to do keyshia cole music

FlowerBomb

Ggggggggggggggggggggg
Talice is being deconstructed in here

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on March 28, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

Ciara is LITERALLY mentioned in the OP. U don't have to mention her. It's no secret that she's a flop and has been for more than 90% of her career. It's the reason we gathered here to discuss and fckn laugh, BITCH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

But yeah

This topic was pretty off-kilter from the start. Rihanna has been trying to give us dancer since forever so why wouldn't she fit into the category of the girls in the OP? Her voice is certainly weak as hell, especially when she dances

GLOCK

You sound like a hater.

So, what are you saying?
im fucking whistling bae  :kii:

FlowerBomb