Braxton's (woahhh)

Started by KippDaddy, March 30, 2017, 09:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

These hoes going at it lol
:plzstop:

KippDaddy

I'm going to my $15 million mansion with my nanny.

That's why people
Don't like her lol

Vonc2002

Yea they really are. I forgot that tamar's album came out when traci's did.  I think we joked about that on here. I don't think she has control over that tho, like she said. I still see where traci us coming from bout the social media shit tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

.betterwiseup

Vonc2002

But its so funny that traci called her a liar and conniving. After hearing about all these claims of blocking people from the real, possibly trying to block monica from that concert n shit, i believe it.  Truly a disgusting girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

I can't even fathom what would be the point or purpose. Like girl you're not selling records, selling out shows. Your TV show doesn't even get higher views that BFV and the show only get 1.9m max. She's so vile. Towanda said first season that "that's why everything you've tried failed" I believe it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Im still watching and yea she's a truly disgusting human being

♛MANNY♛

BFV 1.9 million in ratings ? :dead:

Vonc2002

March 30, 2017, 10:17:22 PM #8 Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:18:09 PM by Vonc2002
Im sorry but God really has it out for this bitch. When she ran down that list of fckn "Ls" :plzstop:
I lost my job
I lost my tour
I lost my friends
My record didn't come
I lost my bby

And all that as well as this bitch losing her record contract and almost losing her life  :dead:

God wants her to off herself, im assuming

KippDaddy

I kinda
Feel bad for her she is grasping on to mentioning all the material Shit she got;  I really think she may be miserable

Vonc2002

Iono how legit that material shit is. They forever not paying people and now they getting sued by sony records. I feel like they might be in danger of being in a rough financial spot

KippDaddy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2017, 10:27:20 PM
Iono how legit that material shit is. They forever not paying people and now they getting sued by sony records. I feel like they might be in danger of being in a rough financial spot

U got a point but she mentioned that house and the fact that she has a lot of
Stuff like she hiding sorrow.

Poor bvy

Vonc2002

Yea, she was over compensating  for sumn

Opposites Attract.

Vince should have saved that 5 million he stole and the other 3.4 he took from interscope.

Tina has always been the neutral one so to see her like this? Tamar must've played with her behind the scenes. I'm over Towanda ugly self, always trying to be the center of attention. Like almost all these girls have went through a divorce. You and your man ain't have sex in 7 years. Y'all don't do shit together and you want the girls to throw you a pity party? This should be the easiest divorce in history. I'm over her duck face ass too. I'm glad Traci each one, teach one ass spoke up too. It's about time.

Opposites Attract.