:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

29:24
B7

KING BENTLEY.

I love the way she owns her queenhood

Wow tho ... I really need a Mary Biopic

I hope this alberm is huge for her

She's truly a legend, what she did spawned an ENTIRE genre to thrive

Monica, Beyonc?, Ashitty, Keyshia, Amerie, K Michelle, Dondria and basically everybody else in between :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 31, 2017, 10:50:05 AM
I love the way she owns her queenhood

Wow tho ... I really need a Mary Biopic

I hope this alberm is huge for her

She's truly a legend, what she did spawned an ENTIRE genre to thrive

Monica, Beyonc?, Ashitty, Keyshia, Amerie, K Michelle, Dondria and basically everybody else in between :dead:

xxyxyy
B7

Gilgamesh.

Mac, if this is click bate I'm dragging you...

GLOCK

March 31, 2017, 10:56:49 AM #4 Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:08:33 AM by GLOCK PARTY
Hmm.. she actually answered very respectfully
One thing I don't like is that she fails to mention Faiths involvement in helping create her sound ...
that mylife album has like 5-6 songs written and arranged by faith .. and she sang background on pretty much the whole album

Was she entitled to feel a way? Yes..
BUT. She fails to realize that faith was a part of building that signature mary sound..
and honestly faith out of respect didn't indulge in the heartbreak sound that mary was big on ..

Think she felt a way because faith was more talented and something new.

Mary still answered this respectfully.. my QUEENS

Marilyn

Artists can just have similar styles. Just because Faith wore blonde hair and sung hood R&B doesn't mean she was trying to be Mary. Just because Ci dyed her hair black and danced hard doesn't mean she was trying to be Janet. Just because Trey Songz caters to the ladies doesn't mean he's trying to be R.Kelly. Like, artists can't just do similar shit?

Gilgamesh.

She even want to speak on but Flex kept pushing it. Nice try, shit drawes.

Gilgamesh.

What is Flex even talking about? Faye was all in the OMC video she singing the verse with Mary.

RAY7

She did not say that
Malcolm is so messy

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 31, 2017, 11:02:46 AM
What is Flex even talking about? Faye was all in the OMC video she singing the verse with Mary.
yeah
People like him are the reason there are cat fights and long lasting industry grudges ..
He's very girly.. even when she tried to say I felt a way but it was business he still wanted to drive the mess .. FAGG!

SouravMay

March 31, 2017, 11:08:36 AM #10 Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:09:53 AM by شيطان
She basically did. She said, Puff & them were copying her swag for business purposes. I mean she did not say it verbatim.
B7

GLOCK

March 31, 2017, 11:08:58 AM #11 Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 11:09:11 AM by GLOCK PARTY
Messy ill-built FAGGOT

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: شيطان on March 31, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
She basically did. She said, she was copying her swag for business purposes. I mean she did not say it verbatim.

:nowgorl:

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 31, 2017, 11:09:56 AM
Quote from: شيطان on March 31, 2017, 11:08:36 AM
She basically did. She said, she was copying her swag for business purposes. I mean she did not say it verbatim.

:nowgorl:

Flex started the topic, and Mary was like "PLEA' what kinda question. Of course! He wants her to a version of me"

What fckn more do you want?

:hmph:
B7

GLOCK