Started by Ashley Bank$, April 04, 2017, 10:07:54 PM
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: LiiVE on April 05, 2017, 01:45:19 PMNo shade either, but!
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2017, 01:48:27 PMAnd yea im glad Beyonc? got those laugh lines filled in. I was really disgusted at her 1st superbowl mess
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2017, 01:35:39 PMsddsdddddddddddssssssssssdddddYea, she definitely had sum surg
View this post on Instagram
Quote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:44:46 PMI just saw Ci perched in the aisle of the grocery store the other day. The damn grocery store! Sis had a big Revlon ad in the makeup aisle.
Quote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:44:46 PMQuote from: LiiVE on April 05, 2017, 01:37:56 PMQuote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:28:42 PMQuote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 01:23:35 PMshe never had cosmetic surgery on her face, I'm sorry Sis, she got the nose chopped down. Just like B. It's subtle work. She gives a European mess now.! I use to deny, because of how seamlessly she did it, but she definitely got it shaved a BIT. this was her a few years ago, before the nose job, and AFTER she lost weight.Her nose isn't that big anymore.Nnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!These girls are NOT booking campaigns across the nation with an African mess. I just saw Ci perched in the aisle of the grocery store the other day. The damn grocery store! Sis had a big Revlon ad in the makeup aisle. No shade, but I don't blame them. Their livelihood is their MUGS.These girls have all had nose jobs. And dabble in fillers.I'm crying at Bee's laugh lines being gone now. N
Quote from: LiiVE on April 05, 2017, 01:37:56 PMQuote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:28:42 PMQuote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 01:23:35 PMshe never had cosmetic surgery on her face, I'm sorry Sis, she got the nose chopped down. Just like B. It's subtle work. She gives a European mess now.! I use to deny, because of how seamlessly she did it, but she definitely got it shaved a BIT. this was her a few years ago, before the nose job, and AFTER she lost weight.Her nose isn't that big anymore.
Quote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:28:42 PMQuote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 01:23:35 PMshe never had cosmetic surgery on her face, I'm sorry Sis, she got the nose chopped down. Just like B. It's subtle work. She gives a European mess now.
Quote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 01:23:35 PMshe never had cosmetic surgery on her face, I'm sorry
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2017, 01:46:53 PMQuote from: LiiVE on April 05, 2017, 01:45:19 PMNo shade either, but!SDDDSDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSDDSWHERE!?!?!Girl, if u don't clean that fckn dirt outta yo eyes and LOOK
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 05, 2017, 01:44:59 PMQuote from: each1teach1 on April 05, 2017, 01:23:35 PMshe never had cosmetic surgery on her face, I'm sorry
Quote from: Blond?. on April 05, 2017, 01:49:59 PMQuote from: Vonc2002 on April 05, 2017, 01:48:27 PMAnd yea im glad Beyonc? got those laugh lines filled in. I was really disgusted at her 1st superbowl messNnNNNNNNNNNNNNNI think that's what prompted her to finally get fillers.She moved to LA, and sis softened that face out. They were BAD early 2013.
Quote from: Saint on April 05, 2017, 01:51:03 PMBut wait a bitShe booked here