Remy Ma Shades Nicki Minaj on VH1's 'Hip Hop Squares'

Started by Lazarus, April 10, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Even though Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's beef has simmered down over the last several weeks, there's probably no chance for a happy reunion. On the latest episode of VH1's Hip Hop Squares, Remy Ma threw shade at Minaj's lyrical abilities when asked to finish off her lyrics to "Anaconda."

The lyric in question (?P---y put his [a--] to sleep) initially stumped the Bronx-bred rapper. "You know what? I?m kind of thinking that she would have said something about her butt because that?s always like every other two bars,? she said. Lil Duval, Vivica A. Fox and Eva Marcille joked about her deliberate jab. Rem continued, "The name of the song is 'Anaconda,' you have to talk about your assets! Where?s the anaconda gonna go?"

Remy then backtracked from her shady comment and expressed her fandom for the Queens rapper. ?I?m actually a big Nicki Minaj fan and I know all of her lyrics," she said before incorrectly guessing the rest of the lyric.

Last month, Minaj replied to Remy Ma's scathing track "ShETHER" (and subsequent diss "Another One") with "No Frauds." The record helped her gain footing on the Billboard Hot 100, where the song peaked at No. 14. The triple release of "No Frauds," "Changed It" and "Regret in Your Tears" allowed Minaj to surpass Aretha Franklin for the most songs on the Hot 100 by a female artist.

Watch Remy's jab below:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteRemy then backtracked from her shady comment and expressed her fandom for the Queens rapper. ?I?m actually a big Nicki Minaj fan and I know all of her lyrics," she said before incorrectly guessing the rest of the lyric.

She's so pathetic. and ugly.  :dead: not backtracking

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Eternal Bell

XXX.

Almost

I hate how French looks and talks like a slow person

fedswatchin

This is why beefs are so late

let's leave it in the 90s

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
This was actually filmed before their "beef".

really? :mmyucudnvr:  well I take back the pathetic part of my comment.

XXX.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 10, 2017, 05:05:05 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 10, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
This was actually filmed before their "beef".

really? :mmyucudnvr:  well I take back the pathetic part of my comment.

dDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah.  They shot the season a few months ago.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Tinkerfly on April 10, 2017, 05:03:22 PM
shes stompin nickel owt!

n

Fucking plea'

Proof that Rem' is a fraud and couldn't wait to step up to the Queen.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

SouravMay

B7

XXX.

Quote from: شيطان on April 10, 2017, 05:21:55 PM
this show looks like fun

It's a funny show.

The only place Keri finds work these days.

Drogon

Now im eating some tacos....i just cremated in my seat

yummy

Quote"You know what? I?m kind of thinking that she would have said something about her butt because that?s always like every other two bars,?

vvvvvvvvvcdeweds

true tbh