Andy confirms Phaedra has NOT been fired! dfdDDffnnn I'm SHAKING!

Started by XXX., April 11, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Actually keep her around so that NeNe and Kim can take turns drilling into her pores

Kii... the way Cynt is gonna drop her 'oon as KneeKnee Steps foot into Lake Bailey

Tears

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

Quote from: G SPOT on April 11, 2017, 03:24:32 PM
Actually keep her around so that NeNe and Kim can take turns drilling into her pores

Kii... the way Cynt is gonna drop her 'oon as KneeKnee Steps foot into Lake Bailey

Tears
!!!!!!!

:kii:

Cynt' needs to follow a REAL leader ok

FlowerBomb

Tears
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

XXX.

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 11, 2017, 03:21:57 PM
Queen.
He should fire Kenya, she's boring, lame, no story, the shows punching bag ect ect

Unfortunately, I hear Kenya already signed the lease on her next boyfriend.

So, she will likely be around next season.

FlowerBomb

XXX.

Tears

Nene and Kenya are actually real friends now.  Nene also made up with Kandi.

Word on the street is Nene is itching to come back to LASH Porsha & Phaedra.

KippDaddy

I don't know why anyone believed this anyway I have seen Multiple times people say Phaedra is Andys favorite housewife

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Tears

:udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok:

XXX.

Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 11, 2017, 03:31:10 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 11, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

Tears

:udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok: :udontlookok:

nnNFNFFFFFFF

She's PISSED at them.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw