JaQuel Knight: "Even Beyonc? isn't your greatest dancer actually!"

Started by Sovereign., April 15, 2017, 02:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

JaQuel is dope! Aways loved him and take this with a grain of salt because "journalist" sensationalize.

QuoteI always start from scratch and think about who each person is as an artist. I think people love working with me because I'm a people person. I can have fun, go out for a drink, I like to let the vibe carry the moment and get lost in the music at the club! Everyone can relate to that, regardless of what kind of music you do: Whether you're a new artist like Zara Larsson or a pro like Beyonc?, we all like to have fun and dance, and we all love music. I start at this point with each artist, and from there we start to develop our own way of communicating.

For example, Zara isn't your biggest dancer but she can sing her butt off and she has so much attitude so we just take all of those little traits and make that the choreography. Even Beyonc? isn't your greatest dancer actually! But she wants to get it right so we sit there and we work hard.

https://i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/meet-jaquel-knight-the-choreographer-who-gave-the-world-single-ladies

CHOKE

n

Has Beyone ever been called the best dancer?

She dances hard and gives it her all.

Gilgamesh.

Annie

Quote from: Cho-Ku on April 15, 2017, 03:56:32 AM
n

And she is a good actress her facial expressions are everything

/.\

b7

Well she's a singer first, but her work ethic is at a level where u wouldn't really know it

She looks like a natural at everything because of it

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Aalonso.

Saying Bey isnt the greatest dancer is sensationlism? What the world

FlowerBomb

Says a lot about her talent tbh
Her ability to make everything look amazing even if she isn't the best dancer

FlowerBomb

Sovereign.

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 15, 2017, 05:53:21 AM
Saying Bey isnt the greatest dancer is sensationlism? What the world

nnnccccccccccccccc

yeah!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cho-Ku on April 15, 2017, 03:56:32 AM
n

I don't know if I've EVER agreed with u but yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw