RHOA Reunion (Part One)

Started by Ashley Bank$, April 16, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 12:59:51 AM #256 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:00:29 AM by Scott.
"Oh hoodrat!"

Shit don't bother me :dead: But yet wanna tell somebody else to find something new to say

FRANCE

ssw4919

Quote from: Francois Lite on April 17, 2017, 12:54:06 AM
Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 12:48:47 AM
No one remembers Cyn, luv

Honestly, I didnt know ha. But I dont follow models. Maybe she just had a brief career at the top. Im sure there were far more successful black models than Tyra and Naomi in the 90s tho.

I follow black models, especially from the supermodel era.  Cynthia had a decent career, among several other successful models. 

I don't understand people who are unfamiliar with the models from that era saying they don't know her.  Why would you?  :diddraispoot:  Bfsghvxdgnnnnb 

She even dated Russell Simmons, and he dated pretty much every black model known to man.

fedswatchin

People clock into work and be hating 90% of their co-workers and yet can still find the maturity to be cordial and social. Some can even sit up and share a lunch break kii with people they detest.

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 12:57:47 AM
So glad Phaedra has class and can string together a read. Kandi is ghetto and ain't never been funny and Kenya's eggs are sunny side the fuck up

:kii:

See and that's the problem. Y'all think Phaedra's word salads make her a classy bitch. She can spin a good lie.

Scott.

April 17, 2017, 01:05:25 AM #262 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:06:23 AM by Scott.
Kandi and Phaedra were being cordial despite the fact that they don't fuck with each other

Phaedra and Kenya appeared to be rebuilding a whole friendship. That's not the same. And sometimes it depends on the severity of certain situations in order for you to be cordial.

Divine Child

Quote from: WACK. on April 17, 2017, 01:03:41 AM
People clock into work and be hating 90% of their co-workers and yet can still find the maturity to be cordial and social. Some can even sit up and share a lunch break kii with people they detest.

Too bad this doesn't apply to
Phaedra.

fedswatchin

Everybody keep 1, 2 steppin over Divine Child's posts

KING BENTLEY.

she don't fck with KOONya
can't put it much plainer than that!
:letsmessfag:

H.#.G.*.Z

Scott.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

And the problem is that she didn't make it plain. If she did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Divine Child

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

Then she shouldn't have fucked with her all season.

ssw4919

Quote from: Scott. on April 17, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

And you talking about adding human elements, okay a real bitch wouldn't even be befriending someone who played a role with her martial problems at all. Taking trips with her and having one on one lunches with her. Honestly, I couldn't do that and I KNEW the shit wasn't gonna last between them from the moment it was out there that they were "cool".

She clearly wasn't over the situation just like I said and that's fine if she wasn't. I'm not faulting her for that. But don't be cool or better yet cordial with the bitch if you know the womb isn't healed all the way. She fake AF.

The gag is Phaedra always knew Apollo was lying.  Remember that she said he called her at a hotel in LA when Kenya was chasing him trying to seduce him.  :dead:  He also admitted he lied to Phaedra looong before he admitted it to everyone else, when he was at dinner with Phaedra and she threatened to cut out his tongue.

She was mad from Apollo picking Kenya up and throwing her in the pool, and openly lusting for Kenya on camera.  That made her jealous and feeling inadequate.  She used the texts as a way to gain sympathy. No matter how many apologies she gets, she will never admit to lying on Kenya, apologize for calling her a whore, or genuinely forgive her.

fedswatchin