Janet Jackson's Husband Posts Message to Pop Star Online: 'Thank You for Your Di

Started by Lazarus, April 17, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 08:18:50 PM
we'll be together forever in the Great Forever?
:ummwhat:

no the fck yawl WON'T ... run Jans

MCDDDDDDDDVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVDVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I gave a :damselindistress:

Cowgirl

Don't think he's gay, I really do believe they're in love and love one another but it's not the right time. They're both extremely private people but her career doesn't fully support their lifestyle when she's at work..

Vonc2002

Quote from: ?quababe. on April 17, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
That does sound like some code for "imma kill u bitch"
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

Quote from: BowDown on April 17, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
Don't think he's gay, I really do believe they're in live and love one another but it's not the right time. They're both extremely private people but her career doesn't fully support their lifestyle when she's at work..
yeah the gay theory sounds more believable tbh

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Nine on April 17, 2017, 09:19:25 PM
Don't think he's gay, I really do believe they're in live and love one another but it's not the right time. They're both extremely private people but her career doesn't fully support their lifestyle when she's at work..
yeah the gay theory sounds more believable tbh

Lmao chile olease ..love?

Love the fact she carried that bby

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

They were secluded and flew under the radar for years, happily. I believe that once Janet started touring again, it drifted them apart and really put things into perspective as far as what else they want in life..

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on April 17, 2017, 09:24:41 PM
They were secluded and flew under the radar for years, happily. I believe that once Janet started touring again, it drifted them apart and really put things into perspective as far as what else they want in life..
I agree. They've been together for YRS. Some of the shit they saying in here is almost sumn like illogical and very narrow-minded. I said in one of these threads that once that bby came it made a hard situation harder. I truly believe he wanted this bitch completely subservient and in the damn house covered in drapes
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2017, 09:31:06 PM
I agree. They've been together for YRS. Some of the shit they saying in here is almost sumn like illogical and very narrow-minded. I said in one of these threads that once that bby came it made a hard situation harder. I truly believe he wanted this bitch completely subservient and in the damn house covered in drapes
well he got 1 out of 2

Kaeli.

Don't think he's gay, I really do believe they're in love and love one another but it's not the right time. They're both extremely private people but her career doesn't fully support their lifestyle when she's at work..

Well look

The bitch is 50. If not now, then when?  :hmph:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2017, 09:18:53 PM
Quote from: ?quababe. on April 17, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
That does sound like some code for "imma kill u bitch"
Cvbbxvb

I thought it was just me  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on April 17, 2017, 09:32:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 17, 2017, 09:31:06 PM
well he got 1 out of 2

And im ready for janet to drop the damn drapes (and weight) and have another saunter on the BET stage moment.  Leave this sand nigger jans