Janet Jackson's Husband Posts Message to Pop Star Online: 'Thank You for Your Di

Started by Lazarus, April 17, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Janet Jackson's Husband Posts Message to Pop Star Online: 'Thank You for Your Divine Love'

Janet Jackson's husband Wissam Al Mana wrote a heartfelt letter to the superstar on his website amid reports that the couple are estranged.

The pair recently became parents to a baby boy, Eissa Al Mana. A rep for Jackson did not confirm that they have split, but a message on his website next to a photo of Jackson professes his love for her, calling her the most beautiful person in the world. "Thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend," he writes.

The message ends: "We will be together in the Great Forever."

The singer showed off a picture of her and her son for the first time Friday in a social media post.

LOVE
To the most beautiful person in the world, thank you for your divine love, your eternal support and for being my best friend. I love you so much, inshallah we will be together in the Great Forever x

Eternal Bell

Cowgirl

:stressed:

I really think it's only a matter of scheduling and minor cultural differences tho..

KING BENTLEY.

we'll be together forever in the Great Forever?
:ummwhat:

no the fck yawl WON'T ... run Jans

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 17, 2017, 08:18:50 PM
we'll be together forever in the Great Forever?
:ummwhat:

no the fck yawl WON'T ... run Jans
;bnnnnnnnnn this reverse suicide note

:mmyulost:

Young

What a beautiful message.

This Gay arranged birth and marriage.
Beautiful .

Cowgirl

Quote from: DAMN. on April 17, 2017, 08:17:48 PM
That too. I keep forgetting she's Jehovah's Witness
She hasn't been JW since like the 90's. I don't think religion was the issue for them but more so culturalism/traditions..

Cowgirl

Genesis

So as SOON as janet has this test tube baby, they break up?

The relationship definetly wasn't based on love....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lol janet sure knows how to pickem all of her brothers are pretty much soft spoken fags so i understand why shes attraacts them but this is a mess

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Awwwww he still loves jans but she's not willing to put up with the mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine