Started by GLOCK, April 18, 2017, 12:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: SingBran on April 18, 2017, 12:38:26 AM
Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 18, 2017, 12:36:17 AM
I think a of us were, judging g by the posts and...particular culture on here

Yea, it has to stem from somewhere.
nnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjj that edit was spot on

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Mel.

actually, lemme not give it too much
I'm definitely not still scarred from it

but I do have slight confidence issues because of it.
and I think that's why I'm guarded now and don't like to let people in, in fear of certain things.

Rxxf

Quote from: Marg. on April 18, 2017, 12:39:58 AM
Quote from: SingBran on April 18, 2017, 12:38:26 AM
Quote from: Ms N.Campbell on April 18, 2017, 12:36:17 AM
I think a of us were, judging g by the posts and...particular culture on here

Yea, it has to stem from somewhere.
nnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjj that edit was spot on

:dead:
I mean, I want to be mindful...
BRANDY

GLOCK

I've never been bullied
I'm really aggressive and chill.. so I never had to deal with someone trying me or even really saying too much to me
I couldn't imagine but my heart goes out to anyone that has been
Seeing the statistics .. a lot of people commit suicide based on childhood and teenage bullying.. and online bullying has become the most popular form due to 'cial 'a!

Vonc2002

I think talkin about other kids in school and all that shit is just a part of the process. It's just what happens. someone goes and it equips u with ability to go. I lowkey think that enviorment and those interactions are helpful in a way. They help u to deal with the world. Everybody aint nice and u need to be able to take some shit.................and dish it out if need be. Bullying is only bullying to me if it's that really disgusting beating on smaller kids on a consistent basis type of thing. like a boy assaulting some girl or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:38:15 AM
Quote from: メル on April 18, 2017, 12:33:45 AM
Yes
and I'm still scarred from it tbh...
why do you think they bulled you?
You are so tough but maybe that wasn't always the case

Idk really...
I can't really pinpoint a specific reason, I know I definitely didn't deserve it

I was just always the target of being bullied. From the time I entered school to high school
kids just hated me for some reason, i was quiet and i guess it bothered them that I kept to myself or whatever..

Drogon

April 18, 2017, 12:45:07 AM #37 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:46:18 AM by FlightMedic
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:15:48 AM
Serious disc'

They tried to but i came from a huge family we shut shit down. If 1 fight we all fight. We all grew up in the country on a farm.

I have almost 50 first cousins, 23 second cousins and about 14 third cousins all on my momma side.

GLOCK

I'm proud to say I've never bullied someone or was ever bully-like to anyone

GLOCK

Quote from: FlightMedic on April 18, 2017, 12:45:07 AM
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:15:48 AM
Serious disc'

They tried to but i came from a huge family we shut shit down. If 1 fight we all fight. We are all grew up in the country on a farm.

I have almost 50 first cousins, 23 second cousins and about 14 third cousins all on my momma side.
oh yeah you all were the entire damn neighborhood  :uhh:

What about family-bullying.. did u deal with that?

Rxxf

Bullying to me is something that is CONSISTENT.

We all talked shit in school and teased.
:dead:
But it's when it becomes a fixation, verbal or physical, directly or indirectly -- that it resembles bullying to me.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

uve been a bully on here
:guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 18, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
I think talkin about other kids in school and all that shit is just a part of the process. It's just what happens. someone goes and it equips u with ability to go. I lowkey think that enviorment and those interactions are helpful in a way. They help u to deal with the world. Everybody aint nice and u need to be able to take some shit.................and dish it out if need be. Bullying is only bullying to me if it's that really disgusting beating on smaller kids on a consistent basis type of thing. like a boy assaulting some girl or sumn

were u a bully

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 18, 2017, 12:47:05 AM
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:45:19 AM

uve been a bully on here
:guys:
:omgwatshappening:
Bro

Kaeli.

Quote from: 0717 on April 18, 2017, 12:47:50 AM
i wasn't really a bully but my mouth was too loose
i ended up in the principal's office for making insensitive remarks.
about race, etc. mostly or appearance.
i had to learn the way that not everyone will kii even if u mean something harmlessly.
especially when i went to public school for the first time.

i was so used to getting away with shit because tuition was being paid.

r u rich