Were you bullied as a child or teen?

Started by GLOCK, April 18, 2017, 12:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Yeah what y'all definition of bullying? A lot of this sounds like teasing which is common

GLOCK

Quote from: SingBran on April 18, 2017, 12:46:44 AM
Bullying to me is something that is CONSISTENT.

We all talked shit in school and teased.
:dead:
But it's when it becomes a fixation, verbal or physical, directly or indirectly -- that it resembles bullying to me.
i don't think bullying has to be consistent  :dead:
One time is enough imo
I've watched people only deal with it once but be fractured by it in their adulthood.. contemplating what they could've done to stand up to the Person and all

Idk cousin.. I think one time is too many

Rxxf

Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:45:19 AM
I'm proud to say I've never bullied someone or was ever bully-like to anyone

I bullied non-stop in elementary.
:dead:
I feel so bad about that looking back.

In Junior High (I had changed by then), a kid that I bullied for years come to me READY to defend himself.  I didn't do anything, and he was on guard, ready to fight me.  I had tormented that kid, to the point where he spent the entire summer before 6th grade preparing himself to not go through that again... horrible.
BRANDY

Kaeli.

Private school kids are really the worst.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 18, 2017, 12:47:22 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 18, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
I think talkin about other kids in school and all that shit is just a part of the process. It's just what happens. someone goes and it equips u with ability to go. I lowkey think that enviorment and those interactions are helpful in a way. They help u to deal with the world. Everybody aint nice and u need to be able to take some shit.................and dish it out if need be. Bullying is only bullying to me if it's that really disgusting beating on smaller kids on a consistent basis type of thing. like a boy assaulting some girl or sumn

were u a bully
No. There was no one I picked on just because or targeted specifically.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

I remember this one time for instance...
I was in elementary school, I think 4th or 5th grade

it was movie day in class and we'd watch a film on a specific topic or whatever
and I was sitting at my desk minding my business and such
then all of a sudden I get DRENCHED in water, this killed filled up a bucket of water
and poured the entire thing on my head, I was in shock and embarrassed
I just sat at my desk and cried until the teacher sent me to the principals office to call my mother

Kaeli.

Quote from: 0717 on April 18, 2017, 12:50:13 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 18, 2017, 12:48:49 AM
Quote from: 0717 on April 18, 2017, 12:47:50 AM
i wasn't really a bully but my mouth was too loose
i ended up in the principal's office for making insensitive remarks.
about race, etc. mostly or appearance.
i had to learn the way that not everyone will kii even if u mean something harmlessly.
especially when i went to public school for the first time.

i was so used to getting away with shit because tuition was being paid.

r u rich
surprised ur old enough to understand the concept of money :guys;

i'm barely grasping but i think i'm getting it lolz... ;-)

GLOCK

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on April 18, 2017, 12:48:06 AM
No, I was liked.
you can be liked and still bullied
I lowkey feel like bullies have an adoration for their victims .. a large liking

Mel.

School was HELL for me.
I never had a good experience or enjoyed it.

except maybe the field trips, but that's about it. I wanted to be home schooled so bad

Rxxf

April 18, 2017, 12:52:43 AM #54 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:52:56 AM by SingBran
A female (who is now my good friend to this day), is what REALLY changed me, aside my favorite teacher.
I did something "bully"-ish... and she looked at me, like "EW!" in disgust.
I had liked her so much.  And I cared about what she thought.
That alone made me change. 

In a way, our friends HELP raise us... good or bad.
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

as a child yes but i went ape shit xena at recess and calmed that shit downe

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:47:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 18, 2017, 12:47:05 AM
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:45:19 AM
I'm proud to say I've never bullied someone or was ever bully-like to anyone

uve been a bully on here
:guys:
:omgwatshappening:
Bro
Talisa's dirt pile mess is definitely a mud pit because of all the tears uve made her cry :guys:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

it was all coo' til I hit 6th grade. all the anime, card dueling n mess was.... :guys:

I wouldn't say I was bullied more so tried like the rest of the "dweebs" :ummwhat: So by the time 7th grade came I had to suppress that shit and get into sports. I became an asshole from 7-10th grade. After that point I just did me. gay and all.

I've typed the whole story out before in another thread. But it was either that or be outcasted between those times.

Drogon

April 18, 2017, 12:54:37 AM #58 Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:56:26 AM by FlightMedic
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:46:19 AM
Quote from: FlightMedic on April 18, 2017, 12:45:07 AM
Quote from: GLO' on April 18, 2017, 12:15:48 AM
Serious disc'

They tried to but i came from a huge family we shut shit down. If 1 fight we all fight. We are all grew up in the country on a farm.

I have almost 50 first cousins, 23 second cousins and about 14 third cousins all on my momma side.
oh yeah you all were the entire damn neighborhood  :uhh:

What about family-bullying.. did u deal with that?

Not really...we all were like brother and sisters. They always taught is to protect one another and to drag the fuck out of outsiders. When older kids tried to bully me my older cousins would handle

Growing up best friends were ur cousins cause it was so many of us there was no need to play with  other's. We had our lil fights but nothing to serious

GLOCK

I wanted to be home schooled as well
But I knew I would miss out on the real MESS of things
I'm already a recluse .. home school would've made matters worse and prevented me from learning simple life skills ..in terms of dealing with others.. handling pressure .. dating and all that