Is Chris gonna die before his 28th mess?

Started by GLOCK, April 25, 2017, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

April 25, 2017, 01:59:07 PM #4 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 02:00:22 PM by Mu
Some of you guys are demented. Let that boy live he has a daughter and he has millions of adoring fans that friend in him

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Mu on April 25, 2017, 01:59:07 PM
Some if you guys a demented. Let that boy live he has a daughter and he has millions of adoring fans that friend in him
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Some if you guys a demented. Let that boy live he has a daughter and he has millions of adoring fans that friend in him
Fck dat boy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Some of you guys are demented. Let that boy live he has a daughter and he has millions of adoring fans that friend in him
!!

Change the title to is mu gonna die before the end of this week

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 25, 2017, 02:00:27 PM
Fck dat boy
keep on

n ill stop postin permanently
not playin either babes

BrokenHeartsHeal

That probably aint his daughter. this child-beard.

Genesis

He has a daughter and constantly disrespects women physically and mentally.

He disses his fans all the time

He's an awful human being and if not fot his looks he would have been canned. Luckily for his mulatto looking ass..

GLOCK

gorl just answer the damn question
Is he gonna DIE or not?

Eternal Bell