If this song wasn't canceled tho

Started by Vibe., May 03, 2017, 09:39:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vibe.

30 million views for an unreleased video/song. This would've been a smash

Vonc2002

The only ariana song i hated right away
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Why was it canceled tho?  I was wondering what happened to this.  Was it for him or her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2017, 09:41:35 AM
Why was it canceled tho?  I was wondering what happened to this.  Was it for him or her
i think he was in trouble for something else and her team pulled it

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
Love her team :blessed:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2017, 07:57:52 PM

this happened with Ciara and their song "turntables"  :kii:

I forgot all about this. It sucked  :udontlookok: so it was a smart move

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Yea, terrible song. Ariana's team nipped this flop in the bud and its completely understandable

BAPHOMET.

Vonc is a known Chris hater so his opinion on anything Christ related is meaningless lol

Vonc2002

I always give an unbiased opinion. If he has a nice song, I'll say it
Fortunately I don't have to worry about that because he's music is almost always terrible LOLZ

Vibe.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2017, 08:17:57 PM
Yea, terrible song. Ariana's team nipped this flop in the bud and its completely understandable

How can you say it'd be a flop? Did you see the video views? People really went hard for this song and it wasn't even released.

fedswatchin

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2017, 08:23:00 PM
I always give an unbiased opinion. If he has a nice song, I'll say it
Fortunately I don't have to worry about that because he's music is almost always terrible LOLZ

I have proof of you saying different   :letsmessfag:

BAPHOMET.