catching people in their lies....

Started by Herb., September 25, 2015, 11:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

September 25, 2015, 11:52:01 AM Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:59:38 AM by Herb.
I don't understand why so many people lie about their lives. Everything from how much money they make, where they live, where they come from, even down to their damn family history :everythingok:

They tell these lies, only to get caught in it later on....because once you tell ONE lie you have to keep lying in order to support it. But is it really their fault? Or are they purely delusional -- so much to the point where they actually believe these things to be true in their head, even though no tangible evidence supports it? :usureuok:

I recently caught someone I know in a huge lie.....its sad because even though I'm not gonna call them out on it -- since there'd be no point to simply embarrassing them.....I just can't take anything they say seriously anymore. :plzstop:

JRocka

oh shit....yea i don't get why some ppl do it but hey to each their own...i guess they have an agenda

JRocka

Quote from: Black Cristal on September 25, 2015, 11:58:59 AM
Yeah, I'm over this bitch for the very reason!

I lent a friend some cash (mistake number 1 right there).

Now I'm all about my coin and asked if they had it fa me a few weeks later, as I heard they'd been to the club 3 times that week ( :uhh: ). He said "NOOO, I don't, I will pay it back soon...".

In my head I was like "Biiiit", but I'm quite a cool calm and collected gor, so I paid it and said cool.
So I'm in the club with my real gors on Saturday night...I look up and this bitch is there, comes up to me all, "THE', OH HEY, GOR. SMOOCHES".

I was like...

:ohwow:

Oh..Sis. Ermm..Hun. I thought...Do you wanna buy me a drink seeing as you're here and owe me coin?...How is this bitch IN the club and again claimed poverty.

Now, I JUST got a message. "Oh hey, SHADY. Have your coin fa you. Teehee."

I kinda don't want it back and would rather OUST the gor.

Bitch!

omg that reminds me of someone i knew but after the countless stories i just let the bitch keep the money and cut him out my circle  :dead:

Herb.

Now I'm all about my coin and asked if they had it fa me a few weeks later, as I heard they'd been to the club 3 times that week ( :uhh: ). He said "NOOO, I don't, I will pay it back soon...".

In my head I was like "Biiiit", but I'm quite a cool calm and collected gor, so I paid it and said cool.
So I'm in the club with my real gors on Saturday night...I look up and this bitch is there, comes up to me all, "THE', OH HEY, GOR. SMOOCHES".

I was like...

Oh..Sis. Ermm..Hun. I thought...Do you wanna buy me a drink seeing as you're here and owe me coin?...How is this bitch IN the club and again claimed poverty.

Bitch!
He probably was indeed broke when they asked you for money; he seems like the type that spends frivolously without a bank account to support it. And it's sad how money can come between friendships and relationships. This is why if I ever give someone that I love money, I never ask for it back, even if they offer I decline.

I know how that goes...it never fails. "oh! Will have it back by Friday!", then that day arrives and nothing is in my hand. So to avoid me feeling some type of way, I just forego the whole arrangement all together. But at least you learned your lesson. Now you know for future reference....

JRocka

yea i do that with very close friends and certain family members

Herb.

SUPREME

Theo can you loan me 50

We're besties lol

Scott.

It's really crazy. It's really the ones who like to floss but in the dark asking you for money when they supposedly have more than you.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: JRocka on September 25, 2015, 12:11:23 PM

I was like...

Bitch!

omg that reminds me of someone i knew but after the countless stories i just let the bitch keep the money and cut him out my circle  :dead:
!!!!!

i had a friend who wanted to go to pride out of town with us and he had ZERO FUNDS.. so i said i would take care of him hotel food and shopping and that he could pay me back when we get back. It was a large sum so months pass by and im like " hey if u cant afford it just pay me back a little each pay check.  and he was like, " oh NIE, would rather give it to you all at one time" i was like  :usuresis: and he was like  :popeyes: and then i was like  :shannonsmissing: and i said ok and that was in 2011 .. we arent really friends anymore and he wonders why but its like BITCH u owe me money and this fag is in miami all the time .. and remember im in dallas so this bitch is spending COIN to get there.. fucking Mexicunt fag..

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

The  worda pay u back make me cringe and shiver with revoltion.....bitch ur

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different