K.Michelle emails to Idris Elba and her label leak.

Started by BAPHOMET., September 25, 2015, 04:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

September 25, 2015, 04:12:09 PM Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:07:19 PM by Baphomet.
QuoteHey Denzel, Guess what?!? I don't hate you any more. And I don't want to destroy you or the penis that was inside of me. I made a vow to myself that I would never contact you again because I feel as if my friendship was taken for granted but I drank a bottle and honesty is what I am all about tonight. I miss your face in my hot pocket. I don't want to further incriminate you and I know you probably don't trust me but I don't want to further incriminate you.
I don't know if I was in love with you but I feel like you were sent to me to show me that I deserve better than basketball players. More than anytime I miss the encouragement of my friend. Yes, I wrote my album about you but that's what I do but I have to write about the things that affect me because not many things affect me. I date, I screw, I conquer, I am over it. You inspired and made me to write songs. Sorry if my selfishness and convenience may have affected your family. I questioned myself a million times as to if I was doing the right thing but I felt you never questioned yourself as to if you were doing right by me. I guess I am the story of every angry black woman, but the difference is, I don't want to see you destroyed and through every interview if you noticed, I never wanted to destroy you as a person and a man. This is not an attempt to get you back, but more to cleanse my soul. I know it's going to take time for you to trust me again and for me to trust you, but I just want to get to a place of healing and move past this in a mature fashion. I am not expecting a response via email, however, I would like to say these things to you on the phone. My phone number is 310-XXX-XXX. Wishing you all the best and continued success.

And PS, you didn't have to block me on Instagram like I did you ???????????????????? ????????????????.
Best, K. Michelle

:plzstop:

LOONA.

Herb.

omfg.

She has a point with the demographics, kinda.
But black people support their artists. That's a blessing that she was able to have a consistent first week selling rate the second time around. Many artists experience a decline, not a 3K increase.

If anything it shows that her fans still got her back, and she even earned new fans.
So for her to say that about them is fucked up.

Bitch you ain't fucking white. And none of these white people gonna accept you, no matter how many yoddle-ay ee hoo's you do. So keep it cute

Jon

BAPHOMET.

QuoteI miss your face in my hot pocket.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSSSSSSSSSSSSSD

:uhh:

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on September 25, 2015, 04:29:49 PM

JJXXXXXXXXXXX

That gur is nuts

Boomz

Quote from: Baphomet. on September 25, 2015, 04:29:49 PM

I'm Crip walkin'!  :plzstop:

Mel.

And I don?t want to destroy you or the penis that was inside of me.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

asdfghjkl

whats wrong with sis saying she misses oral sex from him? :dead:

Mel.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Herb. on September 25, 2015, 04:25:30 PM
omfg.

She has a point with the demographics, kinda.
But black people support their artists. That's a blessing that she was able to have a consistent first week selling rate the second time around. Many artists experience a decline, not a 3K increase.

If anything it shows that her fans still got her back, and she even earned new fans.
So for her to say that about them is fucked up.

Bitch you ain't fucking white. And none of these white people gonna accept you, no matter how many yoddle-ay ee hoo's you do. So keep it cute

Yeah she spunds ungratefull and her music isntbthat mainstream to be really pullin in some numbers in 2015 shes establishing a solid fanbase that should be enough for ha chile get intew acting then

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cuban0

GLOCK

Quote from: Mel. on September 25, 2015, 04:35:21 PM
And I don?t want to destroy you or the penis that was inside of me.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Afvvvvbbbbbbnnnbn

JRocka

is the sales why she wanna finish making music after this 3rd album?