Top 5 Slowest members! List them please *new category

Started by GLOCK, May 17, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:43:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2017, 07:41:53 PM
Im also gonna add Ralf because that aloofness mess translates as slow as well. I've questioned his ability to reason recently as well

You came back with this hun
:dead:

AFTER my post and your laughter

You're ignorant, corny, slow and a bitch ass
End of
You don't have to accept it, but it shows

Oop nevermind

Ralf is full nigga

My  nigga yassss lash that lagoon

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

the chink thing is really no big deal, in all honesty
cause it's not real to me
i only view it as ignorance on your part and whomever feels the same

u can continue to call me chink, slow, corny, whatever...
like, guys, its a fucking forum  :kii:

and I'll continue to call you out, no biggie
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Im also gonna add Ralf because that aloofness mess translates as slow as well. I've questioned his ability to reason recently as well

Because i thought i didn't add u but i definitely think u are, which is why u were actually in my INITIAL fckn post before u even said anything about me. That had NOTHING to do with u saying me in here because i couldn't care less. I literally just asked u if u were slow earlier this week. Ur slow and corny and ive made no secret that i think that so.....................
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2017, 01:47:41 AM

Because i thought i didn't add u but i definitely think u are, which is why u were actually in my INITIAL fckn post before u even said anything about me. That had NOTHING to do with u saying me in here because i couldn't care less. I literally just asked u if u were slow earlier this week. Ur slow and corny and ive made no secret that i think that so.....................

and that's fine vonc
don't you understand that?

and i'm telling you that i think you're ignorant... and you can be corny and slow in many circumstances
so it is what it is
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

Thanks cause i was going to anyway, corny ass chink LOLZ
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Sounds like a SLOW reaction made in retaliation
If  u truly thought that it wouldve been in ur initial listing

Different

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2017, 01:49:27 AM
Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:46:43 AM

Thanks cause i was going to anyway, corny ass chink LOLZ

thank u ignorant ass cunt
:wub:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

and that's fine vonc

and i'm telling you that i think you're ignorant... and you can be corny and slow in many circumstances
so it is what it is
Cool. Do YOU understand it tho?  Cause why'd u come in here quoting me again?  Butt hurt ass nigga :kii:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

MelMel

hjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

go to bed y'all

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2017, 01:51:24 AM

and that's fine vonc

so it is what it is
Cool. Do YOU understand it tho?  Cause why'd u come in here quoting me again?  Butt hurt ass nigga :kii:

If you really read the quote... I wasn't even TALKING to you.
It was a statement... not a response per se.
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Oh quotes

Nigger like really

So simple and slow in hea

Different

Vonc2002

May 20, 2017, 01:56:53 AM #177 Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 01:57:34 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

and that's fine vonc

so it is what it is

Nigga, you quoted me, how tf wasn't u talking to me?  This is that slow and aloof shit i be talkn bout. Quoting me means ur talking to me and want my attention.  Like i said, uve been butt hurt since u were called a chink in that thread by yummy, ton', and myself. .........and even before then when romero said u wasnt black. Uve been carrying yo ass around here hurt for days. That's why this im cool it doesnt bother me c act isn't believable. Ur hurt and its evident :dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 12:42:20 AM
Vonc likes to go around labeling people
Not realizing he possesses the same qualities
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2017, 01:56:53 AM
Quote from: Ralfy on May 20, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

and that's fine vonc

so it is what it is

Nigga, you quoted me, how tf wasn't u talking to me?  This is that slow and aloof shit i be talkn bout. Quoting me means ur talking to me and want my attention.  Like i said, uve been butt hurt since u were called a chink in that thread by yummy, ton', and myself. .........and even before then when romero said u wasnt black. Uve been carrying yo ass around here hurt for days. That's why this im cool it doesnt bother me c act isn't believable. Ur hurt and its evident :dead:

You guys thought I was white for years.
Now you think I'm a chink.
I don't care.  Stop deflecting.

I'm cool with taking jabs at each other, whenever.  It's all good with me.
BRANDY