What In The Worl- Jay Versace Allegedly Owts Princeton Perez

Started by Freemala Harris, May 25, 2017, 03:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

XXX.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 25, 2017, 03:22:40 AM
Versace deleted his mess? Nnnnn probably cuz gay twitter turned on his ass and started dragging

n

These girls always think a big reveal mess is gonna garner praise and some huge pat on the back. Damn dummy

!!!

Everyone started saying he was trash for exposing him. 

I'm kinda on the fence, tbh.

Don't read every last thing about me and make me feel like shit.  Then tell me, "Ugly fag, I don't care what you do!  I'm not in the closet!"  Cause I might just call your bluff!

Jay warned him several times to just stop and leave him alone.  He even told him he was feeling petty. Kiii.

Princeton got what he deserved.

And Jay played himself for doing all that only to delete.

Freemala Harris

hhhh This reminds me of when Anita Baker blocked him on twitter

Vonc2002

I didn't know the jay versace guy was gay.  How old is he to even be wrapped up in some online bullshit? I always thought he was like 12 or some shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Wow what a messy ass fag :dead: he's clearly salty no one checking for his ugly ass

Kaeli.

Screaming!!!

Jay Versace has been a mess lately! He wasn't like this when he first started. Must've let those lil kii's and cackles get to his head.  He just got into it with another gay on twitter like last week.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
I didn't know the jay versace guy was gay.  How old is he to even be wrapped up in some online bullshit? I always thought he was like 12 or some shit
MXz

He's 19

4 fucking k

Quote from: Khoi Zan on May 25, 2017, 03:26:41 AM
This is probably the most random beef. I can't even picture those two hanging out.

They probably don't hang out :dead: but Jay is a semi IG famous so I can see why Princeton would contact him. DL self djdjjdj

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 25, 2017, 03:36:14 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2017, 03:30:46 AM
MXz

He's 19
I thought that lil ass boy was in elementary school.  Yea, these videos definitely aint funny now.  If u don't take yo grown ass down to the unemployment office and find a job
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Still wanna bust in Princeton, tbh.

I'll console him.

Kaeli.

'inceton really is out tho

I remember him tweeting that he had a bf in like 2012 & then swiftly deleting it back when I stanned lol :butwait!: