Who on here is from or lives in Mississippi? because I be thinking the same shit

Started by BAPHOMET., May 25, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

SDJKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it just seems like its REALLY country and stuck in a period of time.

Never been or plan to go to Missi'

BAPHOMET.

dsjksdkjsjkd

isnt Drais from 'ippi ...?  :omgwatshappening: I can kinda picture him bumping Tinashe in this shack mess

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on May 25, 2017, 06:32:25 PM
dsjksdkjsjkd

isnt Drais from 'ippi ...?  :omgwatshappening: I can kinda picture him bumping Tinashe in this shack mess
nthtththfb
fffff

fun
bf
fn
nf
nf
ngngnngngngngfn

Vonc2002

I swear to God, me too!!!!! :kii:
And my family is actually from mississippi, so we used to go every summer when i was a kid. Evrything is so spread tf out.  My family has land so there are like 4 families living on some acres but outside of that, there is no running next door to the neighbors and shit. I know they  have more major cities or whatever but CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Despite the reminders of Slavery everywhere

Vonc2002