THE GHANNYS ARE TONIGHT! CARPET @ 5pm EST! SHOW AT 6PM EST

Started by GLOCK, May 29, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Wishing you great fun and all but how am I not in the category that lashed Afro, nor where glock was lashed in the "sexy" thread.

If I participated I'd have to be on there for sure. But I like ur enthusiasm glock. Create a show then!
B7

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 29, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 29, 2017, 03:09:01 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BUpnw2wBi_c

is this the inspiration for the rihs
I just hope all the CIs are giving a post surg mess. Would hate for this to be the theme of night

yeah bruv

We're doing a post 2009 mess

You girls should revisit the TTT era and give a BLOAT OWT

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on May 29, 2017, 03:14:34 PM
Wishing you great fun and all but how am I not in the category that lashed Afro, nor where glock was lashed in the "sexy" thread.

If I participated I'd have to be on there for sure. But I like ur enthusiasm glock. Create a show then!
nobody voted it
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on May 29, 2017, 03:14:34 PM

U really take this seriously huh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 29, 2017, 03:15:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 29, 2017, 03:11:39 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on May 29, 2017, 03:09:01 PM
https://instagram.com/p/BUpnw2wBi_c

is this the inspiration for the rihs
I just hope all the CIs are giving a post surg mess. Would hate for this to be the theme of night

yeah bruv

We're doing a post 2009 mess

Are u sure? I heard thru the grapevine that The' is DEFINITELY looking to recreate this look for the night

FlowerBomb

Scott.

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002