The Blue eyes vs Brown eyes experiment (modernised and a cackle)

Started by FlowerBomb, June 04, 2017, 10:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

GRAND

June 04, 2017, 11:10:15 AM #2 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:10:34 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: KhoiZan on June 04, 2017, 11:04:50 AM
I always feel more comfortable around people of southern european descent (italians, spaniards, jews, etc.) -- they tend to have brown eyes, black hair.... I wonder if some of the cringe I get from seeing northern european features (icy blue eyes, blond hair) has to do with slavery. Northern europeans controlled so much here in that era.

It almost feels like its a natural enemy when I see some of them. Animalistic. Kinda like how cats and dogs naturally just don't really use.
bvvvcc

I also think Hitler influences the perception of blonde hair/blue eyes

Cause I don't trust em already

But that combo seals the FCKIN deal
:hmph:

GRAND

Quote from: KhoiZan on June 04, 2017, 11:20:27 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 04, 2017, 11:10:15 AM
Quote from: KhoiZan on June 04, 2017, 11:04:50 AM
I always feel more comfortable around people of southern european descent (italians, spaniards, jews, etc.) -- they tend to have brown eyes, black hair.... I wonder if some of the cringe I get from seeing northern european features (icy blue eyes, blond hair) has to do with slavery. Northern europeans controlled so much here in that era.

It almost feels like its a natural enemy when I see some of them. Animalistic. Kinda like how cats and dogs naturally just don't really use.
bvvvcc

I also think Hitler influences the perception of blonde hair/blue eyes

Cause I don't trust em already

But that combo seals the FCKIN deal
:hmph:
!!!
:unsure: :unsure: just makes them hard to trust with that image
but then again I guess that goes to show how much we judge others strictly on appearance. Becky with the thin hair could be the nicest accepting woman knwon to man and I'm sitting there looking at her like :udontlookok: bitch dont try nuttin stupid
bbxbxbxbxbxb

!!

But it's also why I try to make a conscious effort not to stereotype people.

But 9 times outta 10 they can't be fcking trusted  :hmph:

Demm_

I love Jane. It kills me how some of these white people try to compare apples and oranges in the context of racism.

Admin

GRAND

CcCCCVCCCXCCV

Uhh

Don't walk in front of me. Walk behind me!

RAY7

This was very interesting
it's so shocking how weak white people can be mentally
and what they think is "discrimination" and "racism" and this kinda failed because they didn't get the point

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 12:08:05 PM
I love Jane. It kills me how some of these white people try to compare apples and oranges in the context of racism.

Oh! Big tummy! Can't find clothes! Discrimination! I can relate too!

:melmel:
BRANDY

Hiroshimoto

ALMAOOOOOOOO

YOOOO

she a bitch for real like i died instantly  :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: ᚱʌ𐤋ϝ on June 04, 2017, 01:41:38 PM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on June 04, 2017, 01:39:55 PM
I dunno who annoyed me the most, the idiotic school teacher or the black guy.
the Black guy kinda came around at the end, made a good point about his daughter
but F that I would be at that school as much as I can