Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 04, 2017, 08:53:44 PM
This long ass award show dgvbnmf,,,,,,vnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

when does the after party start :diddraispoot:
nncncncnnvnvnvm

Sor' I'm late guys, but I just wanted to thank u guys for the award. Am on tours right now in Australia but I'm glad my team was able to 'ccept it for me

GRAND

Quote from: GLOCK on June 04, 2017, 09:11:28 PM
Congrats Vonc and Pons! We hope that you start paying child support on NiggerNathan.. next id like to present a skyped in performance of Garlic and Siren... from Glastonbury
yesss

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 04, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on June 04, 2017, 09:22:44 PM
I got zero votes on ghetto
i dunno why my name was even added
cuz running a crackhouse is kinda ghetto luv

I will drop yew where you stand dyke

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 04, 2017, 09:19:53 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 09:17:18 PM
Lavon, how many have you won?
3 and Preme's award that I agreed to accept on his behalf
v

What a award was that

Eternal Bell

June 04, 2017, 09:38:51 PM #350 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:39:01 PM by Tinker's Room
Quote from: GLOCK on June 04, 2017, 09:32:41 PM
Congrats Pons! You are QUING Edgy and thats not up for debate!

The next award called for all the girls to vote for the girl that forces them to "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnxcnnncvncnv" it the fuck up throughout the day...
While some girls may offer a quick lil kiki.. others give u something that will make ur bad days blossom..
into a good one..
ladies and gorls....

here are the nominees for Funniest Member

Glock
Bent
Pons
Yumz
Afro

and the winner is
PONS

COME GET UR GHANNY BBY!!!! u deserve it.....you are hands down the most creative and funniest member on this board!! WE SALUTE U!!!

ack-ah!

here i comes

GRAND

Quote from: Tinker's Room on June 04, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
ommffff!!

thx to tha voters
to glocks
to my fans
& most of all..
to ME!

i dunno how i beat piss in bottles & small crack houses but i THANK
n thank
& thank!

ZXC! XXCCCFFFFFDDDDD

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 04, 2017, 09:33:59 PM
Well deserved . ssss
yas pon's. s dnsdnsndnsdn

this landslide :plzstop:

i wasn't really here to entertain the gorls this year. it seems

:sistas:

GLOCK

June 04, 2017, 09:40:36 PM #353 Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 09:42:47 PM by GLOCK
and now.. our final award of the night!
We log unto this place for laughter.. to clear our mind.. share our love for Queen Brandy.. to debate our faves and bask in their previous successes..
Brandy Source is a place where you meet girls from all across the world.. a community for all kinds of people.. This last award is MEMBER OF THE YEAR...

from creating the board and molding the culture around here and providing some of the best songs from an unsigned artist... drumming up a new black vs old black war.. and keeping the girls on their feet about their ANCESTRY...

To a sniffing obsessed, drumming up MESS and showing appreciation to all the members ....ATL FAG...

An intelligent chicago gun toting fag who will LASH U at the damn utter of Rih shade..

A crazed Bey fan from Miami who adores light skinned Men

A multi-talented mastermind who is the last tweet fan on earth

A devoted Ciara stan who keeps this place at the Free Clinic..

these members ALL have showed out this year but there can only be one MEMBER OF THE YEAR..

i now call Demm to present you with our final award..

"MEMBER OF THE YEAR"

Kaeli.

Demm_

Can we please give it up for our host, Glock! Wow. You have truly outdone yourself this year.

Whether it's mess, the scoop on newly released music, or for building online friendships, we gather here daily.

This place could not thrive without each member playing such a vital role. However, one member, according to the people, plays the biggest part in cultivating the B Source climate.

The nominees for tonight's final award, Member of the Year:

Afro
Glock
Lavon
Baph'
Bent
Ton

And the winner is....

My baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 09:42:03 PM
Can we please give it up for our host, Glock! Wow. You have truly outdone yourself this year.

Whether it's mess, the scoop on newly released music, or for building online friendships, we gather here daily.

This place could not thrive without each member playing such a vital role. However, one member, according to the people, plays the biggest part in cultivating the B Source climate.

The nominees for tonight's final award, Member of the Year:

Afro
Glock
Lavon
Baph'
Bent
Ton

And the winner is....

My baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pons was snubbed but

MelMel

GRAND

Wait for the Florida girls for coming close

:wellheythere:

Gratz king glock