Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 05, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
nah.

When I think back to that time I don't even recall you being a part of it lol.
yeah I'm drawing a blank mess
Cuz I would've included him had I remembered

SouravMay

Quote from: GLOCK on June 05, 2017, 09:14:24 AM
v

Afro bby was Malc one of the Butch Queens?

He called me that all through in that one thread which derailed because of me, where he told one of his dating stories or something.
B7

SouravMay

sis I pulled OWT your FB pics and counted the likes you got on them. khjbsdhksd

Am sorry.
B7

AIDS

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 05, 2017, 09:18:05 AM
Malcolm,

What you did was invite me on Soundcloud to ask me about my hair and pics. It was shade that you thought I didn't catch onto only because I didn't bark on you. I remember just keeping it simple and telling you to make sure your perms are applied correctly and I'll worry about my tresses and mess.

What you did was far from a dragging, it was circling around the apple pie with a fork but not really DIGGING in. Hope that makes sense. Doesn't qualify as an outright lashing.

First and last I'll say on it.

:nogrammynoneck:

SouravMay

I mean it's coo... But just being pedantic lol. If all these other gorls get the nod, my name must be perched too. Nothing personal. Just upping my Ghanny count a bit lol.
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 05, 2017, 09:20:10 AM
Quote from: شيطان on June 05, 2017, 09:19:11 AM
sis I pulled OWT your FB pics and counted the likes you got on them. khjbsdhksd

Am sorry.
Oh wait yeah.

Once you got frustrated you started lashing.

I'd agree with that. I thought you were strictly referring to that soundcloud mess.

No you provoked it and wanted everyone to hate you, so you could never come back. That is why you made enemies out of everyone. So you got what u asked for.
B7

SouravMay

So yeah Glock meticulously created timestamps and cliffnotes for the podcast exchange, no way he could not have known I was part of the Butch gorls, Afro used to defend himself against.

I get a lil bias mess lol, kinda OBVI' that I am 3-time Ghanny winner.
:howfestive: :ohwow:
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on June 05, 2017, 09:16:49 AM
Quote from: GLOCK on June 05, 2017, 09:14:24 AM
v

Afro bby was Malc one of the Butch Queens?

He called me that all through in that one thread which derailed because of me, where he told one of his dating stories or something.
:melmel:

Jesus

GLOCK

Quote from: Fuck you. on June 05, 2017, 09:20:11 AM
Malcolm,

What you did was invite me on Soundcloud to ask me about my hair and pics. It was shade that you thought I didn't catch onto only because I didn't bark on you. I remember just keeping it simple and telling you to make sure your perms are applied correctly and I'll worry about my tresses and mess.

What you did was far from a dragging, it was circling around the apple pie with a fork but not really DIGGING in. Hope that makes sense. Doesn't qualify as an outright lashing.

:nogrammynoneck:
VCXXVCCVVVVVBBBNNNNNNNNNNNMMMM

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on June 05, 2017, 09:24:02 AM
So yeah Glock meticulously created timestamps and cliffnotes for the podcast exchange, no way he could not have known I was part of the Butch gorls, Afro used to defend himself against.

Nine

Malcolm,

:guys:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: شيطان on June 05, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

gorl ... I thought you rebuked and boycotted the Ghannys?

H.#.G.*.Z

MelMel