Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS

Quote from: MelMel on June 05, 2017, 09:31:47 AM
Not wanting to be included in an award for MESS

Malc, bby....

dsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

I'm speechless

GLOCK

So I just spoke with the GSC and unfortunately we have to decline your appeal Malcolm. Afro himself doesn't consider you one of the BQ. You were awarded 2 awards & 2 awards only. You tied with Lew.

Thank you for your contribution to the board.

-Glock

SouravMay

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 05, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Whatever floats your boat Malc.

This is a confirmation mess though. It is 3 lol. Without participation.
:feelinmyself: :ohhey:
B7

AIDS

Quote from: GLOCK on June 05, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
So I just spoke with the GSC and unfortunately we have to decline your appeal Malcolm. Afro himself doesn't consider you one of the BQ. You were awarded 2 awards & 2 awards only. You tied with Lew.

Thank you for your contribution to the board.

-Glock
:plzstop:

SouravMay

I also am celebrating the Award for being the Most Lashed Member. This is clearly satire lol. I just don't play when it comes to my credits lol.
B7

GLOCK

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 05, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

Malc, bby....
Now I will say that he wasn't/isn't the only one excited about celebrating and claiming that nonsense that went down. So I wouldn't single him out for that.

I wasn't exactly hooping and hollering about being nominated for saying that awful stuff I said to the "butch queens". I'm not proud of any that. I already told Glock that privately when he asked me to contribute to the show mess. I honestly was just gonna act like I didn't even see the whole mess going on last night. :plzstop:

But, overall it looked like fun so I joined in. I just don't need any negative energy right now from anywhere.
!!

And I'm happy that we were all able to move on from it. (Well most of us .. Malcolm gorl :melmel:)
It just had to be included in some way because it did happen and it was a huge highlight of the board for quite some time.
I appreciate you for being a good sport.
I really wanted the gorls to tribute u and do your songs but when u said u didn't really be involved I understood it and tried to respect your wishes.
Yumz said to do the Legend Award anyway and we pushed thru.
We really do appreciate u fam.. and I'm happy that u did mess a bit with us yesterday! Ain't no show without u.. and u know this :stressed:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Khoi Zan on June 05, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

Malc, bby....
Now I will say that he wasn't/isn't the only one excited about celebrating and claiming that nonsense that went down. So I wouldn't single him out for that.

I wasn't exactly hooping and hollering about being nominated for saying that awful stuff I said to the "butch queens". I'm not proud of any that. I already told Glock that privately when he asked me to contribute to the show mess. I honestly was just gonna act like I didn't even see the whole mess going on last night. :plzstop:

But, overall it looked like fun so I joined in. I just don't need any negative energy right now from anywhere.
but you said on sight?
:butim16robert:

H.#.G.*.Z

Real

Quote from: شيطان on June 05, 2017, 09:20:20 AM
I mean it's coo... But just being pedantic lol. If all these other gorls get the nod, my name must be perched too. Nothing personal. Just upping my Ghanny count a bit lol.

You know it's a fake award mess right? :diddraispoot:

GLOCK

PERFORMANCES, PONS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH AND FULL LIST OF WINNERS ADDED TO THE FIRST PAGE.