Pons & Vonc lead w/ 5 Ghannys!(FULL LIST OF WINNERS INSIDE & PERFORMANCES ADDED)

Started by GLOCK, June 04, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

GRAND

Can't wait to see you walk up to that stage to win that award mess King <3

MelMel

Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
What a year! We?ve laughed, dragged each other, and seen some of the most notorious members break down and then breakthrough! One thing that keeps us logged in is the MESS. From Lew pissing in bottles to members forging receipts for purchases, we?ve seen it all over the years. So here are the Ghanny nominees for Messiest Thread.

The Nominees are:
Lavon: Omg! Guys, TC ol? lurking ass shades that mess atop Afro?s head
Glock: Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?
Talisa: Terrance J on his light skin movie ?Perfect match?: ?I am not light skin?
Marg: The most talked about return of Marg
Afro: Afro?s Farewell

And the winner is....

LAVON!!!

I mean, who's surpised!!?
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

GLOCK

Quote from: MelMel on April 20, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on June 04, 2017, 07:31:05 PM
What a year! We?ve laughed, dragged each other, and seen some of the most notorious members break down and then breakthrough! One thing that keeps us logged in is the MESS. From Lew pissing in bottles to members forging receipts for purchases, we?ve seen it all over the years. So here are the Ghanny nominees for Messiest Thread.

The Nominees are:
Lavon: Omg! Guys, TC ol? lurking ass shades that mess atop Afro?s head
Glock: Whose back and forth on the board do you enjoy the most?
Talisa: Terrance J on his light skin movie ?Perfect match?: ?I am not light skin?
Marg: The most talked about return of Marg
Afro: Afro?s Farewell

And the winner is....

LAVON!!!

I mean, who's surpised!!?
:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
he SLAYED this  :plzstop:
Ccvvxxcvb

Vonc2002

GLOCK

Quote from: ...but mess on April 22, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
Speaking of TC - I checked in on him not too long ago on Insta ... for some new music ... and found a beautiful post he wrote.

He admitted to being depressed due to how the industry treated/used him, and as a result of things not working the way he planned in his career.

But I'm sure he has a Plan B in place. I know he spent all this time in nothing but music - must suck to see that all collapse after putting all your eggs in one basket.

Crazy how life works. And you never know what people are going through as they're involved in mess. Glad everyone's moving onward and upward, though.

#getmoney
damn ur still hurt  :dead:

GLOCK

Boy you?re sitting in here ravishing over him saying he was depressed and mess
At least he?s owning it and admitting

Rather than unraveling 10 yrs+ on a damn forum
And at least he had the courage to actually push his career
No matter where it landed

Bitter Boy

GLOCK

Quote from: ...but mess on April 22, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
its just really nice to know where certain things may have come from

sometimes u may wonder, but to actually see it typed out from the person in question is interesting.
n

Afro this throwing rocks and hide ya hands mess

From the underhanded shade to the hashtag
stand in ur mess

Kii?ing at his depression.. (the same shit you?ve faced)
Because he roasted ur hair

Grow up