Jon

Quote from: RED on September 27, 2015, 04:26:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/648231327926370304

She's not here for the double standards and the two faced ness
She's bisexual herself

Oh plz. Every female popstar/rapper is bi in recent years. lol

SUPREME

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

You would post this instead of posting the entire convo. She read tf out of the white gays and that's who she's talking about. If you're gonna post shit post all of it.

Zankou.

Zankou.

Herb.

September 27, 2015, 04:33:27 PM #23 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:35:00 PM by Herb.
Yeah I don't really take females seriously when they try to raise their fists in unity with gay men, talking about "oh I'm bisexual!", like Joseline did.....and then in the next breath, accuse Niko of being gay since he doesn't have any kids yet...as if its an insult.

It's laughable. And ignorant, since a lot of gay men, like Ricky Martin and even Perez Hilton, choose to have their own biological kids.

Furthermore, how can they align with us when bisexual women never have to deal with the things we have to deal with in society. What they do is usually seen as sexy and controversial, not disgusting and immoral.

Mel.

and she aint bisexual until i see her kissing a bitch.
but then again...that could be a stunt too

these girls like her and Nicki pander to the gays when it's convenient or to UP their fanbase.
Nicki was also "Bisexual" at one point...bitch ain't never liked the puss, let's be real. it was a publicity stunt
Miley's now going around claiming bisexual and asexual...also a stunt.

Boomz

September 27, 2015, 04:34:23 PM #25 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:34:40 PM by Boomer
But u know...I appreciate this about her. Cause most of these artists will take our coins/support but secretly hate us.

Like Af' would say...Let's skip straight to the dessert! Haha!

Tell me how u truly feel.

Zankou.

Quote from: Herb. on September 27, 2015, 04:33:27 PM
Yeah I don't really take females seriously when they try to raise their fists in unity with gay men, talking about "oh I'm bisexual!", like Joseline did.....and then in the next breath, accuse Niko of being gay since he doesn't have any kids yet...as if its an insult.

It's laughable.

!!

that ghetto ass hoodrat mentality. The only man on stage that doesn't have kids by a bunch of different men and it's an issue for her? fckin idiot

Boomz

September 27, 2015, 04:36:20 PM #28 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:37:09 PM by Boomer
Quote from: RED on September 27, 2015, 04:26:06 PM

She's bisexual herself
Bby who gives a damn?!

Michael B. Jordan is black and it doesn't make his recent comments about blacks any less stupid.

Be a fan but don't defend this shit.

Sinpool