Azealia: I don't accept the LGBT community

Started by Mel., September 27, 2015, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: Emma Frost on September 27, 2015, 04:42:26 PM
Quote from: M ? I on September 27, 2015, 04:38:01 PM
She was reading white faggots because they go around saying "yassssssss bitch" "bye Felicia" and being on tv using black gay slang making a mockery of black women. Black gays aren't apart of the LGBT community.

d

She was just ranting about hating coons and not being apart of the black commun. I don't think she's separating black gays huns

FGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I jus...

asdfghjkl

wait we aren't apart of LGBT ???????????????????? this is news please explain a bit

Scott.

September 27, 2015, 04:46:31 PM #63 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:51:32 PM by SCOTTland
Quote from: Bentley! on September 27, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
No shade girls

But a lot of black women don't quite use you in general
And not to say they don't have gay friends

But if you ever make them mad, you'll be the biggest PHAGGIT in the book
Because in black woman culture, gay men, especially black, are weak and they see it as an insult

In fact, and you may disagree but, black women and that attitude is what really attributes to the DL culture the most

I don't disagree at all.

I have a friend from college that went on tirade on fb the day that gay marriage was legalized. "It's demonic! It's unnatural! I'm not saying you can't love who you want, but don't bring marriage into it! Marriage is sacred!"

So after I read her, she felt some kinda way saying I was attacking her. No bitch, you were one of the ones who encouraged and HELPED me come out the closet, so if you've always felt this way there's no telling what you were saying about me behimd my back when I was struggling with my sexuality. Bitch.

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on September 27, 2015, 04:44:30 PM
Yeah no shade
I don't think most of black female artist truly use gays
No shade but most of our faves
I think they tolerate them

Sinpool

s black women are a kii

With her fem friend

"Yass mama slay. woo!" "twirl girl" :ohhey:

She see's big masculine gay black mans

"This is why we have AIDS in community!" "It's sick and it's a sin! "He's a LYING faggot"  :19k:

Herb.

September 27, 2015, 04:48:04 PM #69 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:48:46 PM by Herb.
Quote from: M ? I on September 27, 2015, 04:45:02 PM
Quote from: Herb. on September 27, 2015, 04:41:59 PM
Quote from: M ? I on September 27, 2015, 04:38:01 PM
She was reading white faggots because they go around saying "yassssssss bitch" "bye Felicia" and being on tv using black gay slang making a mockery of black women. Black gays aren't apart of the LGBT community.
I know many black men who closely identify with the LGBT community.
Especially in New York City. Many of them run foundations targeted to gay black men, lesbian black women, etc.

I do get your point -- as in, the element of exclusivity within the white gay community, however, if someone is referencing them, they should be very blunt (as they themselves and their fans claim they are), by saying just that. Because making such a broad, blanket statement is only opening up the doors to offend many people who do identify as lesbian or gay.

Those that get it aren't the ones complaining love. Even some of the white devil gays agree with ha
I mean, she released a single tweet stating she doesn't use the LGBT community. Many people talk about how bold and brazen she is, I'd expect her to have the balls to really break it down and specify who's she is speaking of. There are people in this very thread who are offended by it.

I honestly could careless, but I see the reason why others may be like :udontlookok:

But this is the reason why thoughts like this should be worded carefully; she has left it to interpretation, which is why it's open for a debate in this thread.

Bentley!

Quote from: Glock on September 27, 2015, 04:44:30 PM
Yeah no shade
I don't think most of black female artist truly use gays
No shade but most of our faves
I think they tolerate them
sssssssss

I can only imagine the ki sessions they have after meet and greets

"Girl did you see what that FAGAWT had on?! HAHA!"

I'm surprised no one has clocked Bey yet, it's quite obvious she doesn't use, but hey! A fag coin spends the same!
:cheerup:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I'm not apart of the LGBT community. Gay getting married don't matter to me. #BlackLivesMatter sorr' battyboys

COD.

Quote from: SCOTTland on September 27, 2015, 04:46:31 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on September 27, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
No shade girls

But a lot of black women don't quite use you in general
And not to say they don't have gay friends

But if you ever make them mad, you'll be the biggest PHAGGIT in the book
Because in black woman culture, gay men, especially black, are weak and they see it as an insult

In fact, and you may disagree but, black women and that attitude is what really attributes to the DL culture the most

I don't disagree at all.

I have a friend from college that went on tirade on fb the day that gay marriage was legalized. "It's demonic! It's unnatural! I'm not saying you can't love who you want, but don't bring married into it! Marriage is sacred!"

So after I read her, she felt some kinda way saying I was attacking her. No bitch, you were one of the ones who encouraged and HELPED me come out the closet, so if you've always felt this way there's no telling what you were saying about me being my back when I was struggling with my sexuality. Bitch.

:stressed:

glad you dragged her though
:hehe:

yummy

SUPREME

Quote from: Emma Frost on September 27, 2015, 04:47:02 PM
s black women are a kii

With her fem friend

"Yass mama slay. woo!" "twirl girl" :ohhey:

She see's big masculine gay black mans

"This is why we have AIDS in community!" "It's sick and it's a sin! "He's a LYING faggot"  :19k:
DDDDDDDDDSSSSS

!!!!!!

They use us for entertainment and I'm not here for it

I tread lightly with females